Why was my review deleted?

Saw her tonight at the Hollywood. It took her a while to respond but when I got there and heard her phone ringing off the hook i understood why. When I got there, i didn’t have to wait, she was ready at the time we agreed on, and I got the full time I paid for (she said she gives an extra 5 if someone needs it). The pictures she sent me were 100% her (she Looks way better than the pics in the ad, said she uses fakes in ad because of school/internship or some shit), she offered to send a confirmation picture but instead we video called on Snapchat. She’s smoking hot. BBJ was 8.5/10 had me curling my toes. her Pussy is really tight i Busted in 5 minutes and she let me get two in becsuse she said whatever I could get into the half hour I paid for (160). Her short stay rate is 100. Price is definitely worth it. I gave her a tip too. she gave me her real number so she could let me know when she’s around. she seemed seemed Surprisingly normal for a girl who does this kind of stuff. Anyway, Will definitely see her again. Would recommend.

Such a cool person been a regular of hers for a year now. Always provided great service very clean amazing body no bruises or marks smooth skin, she looks just like the pics she post very discreet when you arrive she tells what it is no kissing or gfe but she’ll take care of you for sure

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm going to use the two reviews above as an example of what we look for and why some reviews don't get posted.

The two above appeared in a thread dormant since November.

My specific reasons
Both handles joined early this morning right before they posted.

First post is a gushing type review.
Second post only fits if the person had seen the first which is impossible because it was in Moderation status.

First post IP address comes from the hotel provider is staying at.

Provider in question has posted in her review thread and is well aware of UG.
She has thanked guys for reviewing her.

Provider has multiple deleted posts in her thread because she was promoting herself.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm going to use the two reviews above as an example of what we look for and why some reviews don't get posted.

The two above appeared in a thread dormant since November.

My specific reasons
Both handles joined early this morning right before they posted.

First post is a gushing type review.
Second post only fits if the person had seen the first which is impossible because it was in Moderation status.

First post IP address comes from the hotel provider is staying at.

Provider in question has posted in her review thread and is well aware of UG.
She has thanked guys for reviewing her.

Provider has multiple deleted posts in her thread because she was promoting herself.
Gotta give her credit for creativity! It’s still amazing to me that providers are too cheap to take out an ad here and continually try to circumvent the system (1 failed attempt after another)...it’s totally worth every dime I pay every single time! I only come up for 1-2 weeks at a time and I pay for a month of advertising every trip without any hiccup.

You have to invest in your business to make it flourish. Basic business shit... I would think writing your own reviews just makes people question the validity of you as a person when you’re exposed. Idk. Honesty is the best policy - it’s an organic approach :cool:

Attention, Moderators,
I know this isn't the right location for this but I can't find an answer anywhere else and I can't send msgs to the mods apparently. In the recent past I have posted three reviews, one in Pennsylvania, and two in Florida. All three disappeared about ten minutes after posting them. I didn't get a message regarding any of them. Is there a permission level for leaving a review? I'm just trying to contribute so if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
TTT

billyS

Reign of Terror
Attention, Moderators,
I know this isn't the right location for this but I can't find an answer anywhere else and I can't send msgs to the mods apparently. In the recent past I have posted three reviews, one in Pennsylvania, and two in Florida. All three disappeared about ten minutes after posting them. I didn't get a message regarding any of them. Is there a permission level for leaving a review? I'm just trying to contribute so if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
TTT
You referred to other websites both Ad and review and that's a no-no.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Christ all mighty.... so that's a no?
Dude, you must have joined before we made it a rule that every new member starts in moderation and stays there until he contributes some Intel.

Your history of posts is mainly questions.

Go TOFTT with "visiting" Indian Salma and write a review.

What's moderation? Happy to TOFTT and post about it. I've mainly been a spectator for years So I get that I don't know every rule. Can you PM me the specifics of what moderation is if that's easier?

billyS

Reign of Terror
What's moderation? Happy to TOFTT and post about it. I've mainly been a spectator for years So I get that I don't know every rule. Can you PM me the specifics of what moderation is if that's easier?
Moderation is when you post but it is not made public until one of the mods approve the post.