Why was my post not approved/posted?

Billy: Do you own this site? Do you know this girl. I knew her when she was a independent in Bridgeport, Brooklyn, Milford, CT, White Plains, Bellerose for a decade. She was in her thirties then. Worked with Olita in the Northeast Corridor. Check out Omanda/Veronica . Amanda Bellerose, Elmont. No problem with a girl surviving but please the false advertising and old pictures is wrong. Hard earned money being spent. John’s need honesty too.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy: Do you own this site? Do you know this girl. I knew her when she was a independent in Bridgeport, Brooklyn, Milford, CT, White Plains, Bellerose for a decade. She was in her thirties then. Worked with Olita in the Northeast Corridor. Check out Omanda/Veronica . Amanda Bellerose, Elmont. No problem with a girl surviving but please the false advertising and old pictures is wrong. Hard earned money being spent. John’s need honesty too.
No I do not own this site. Do your research.
No I do not know this girl.

But you had your say. Anything else you try to post about her will be deleted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Made a post about getting passed screening for Kaia. Which was never allowed or posted. Hmmmm. Was my post no good?
You realize the Mods here are not full time employee's?
I saw that post a few minutes ago and approved it.

I guess she doesn't see guys who do bbfs.