Why was my post not approved/posted?

I made a post in the ISO thread and it hasn’t/wasn’t approved. I asked about a provider whom I was trying to book with that went radio silent and wanted to see if anyone had experience with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I made a post in the ISO thread and it hasn’t/wasn’t approved. I asked about a provider whom I was trying to book with that went radio silent and wanted to see if anyone had experience with her.
Because that was your first post. We don't allow people to ask questions until they have contributed to the board.
Otherwise two thirds of the post would just be questions.

Because that was your first post. We don't allow people to ask questions until they have contributed to the board.
Otherwise two thirds of the post would just be questions.
Gotcha, thanks. Just an FYI - this isn’t my first time at the rodeo. I was VERY active under a different username back in 2003/2004/2005, primarily in the old Club Babylon thread (which I think is deleted) as well as X Dreams. Long story short, went into a committee relationship, emailed Slinky and since no way to delete account, changed that profile email addy to one that I was deleting as well as changing password to gibberish so I couldn’t login. That relationship died in 2010 and I created this profile. Just so you know @billyS (and know I’m being honest) I was around back then when your nemesis lawyer101 was active and remember the back and forths and heated exchanges you used to have with him!

That being said, I’m still “new” so I’ll be posting reviews and such to get out of moderation and back up to being an upstanding (if there is auch a thing on a monger board) citizen of UG!