Why was my post deleted?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Literally gave info on one and asked info on another seems like an even trade to me
Yeah I don't think so especially since your first post was a question. We get plenty of guys thinking they're slick and put out a bogus review and then start asking questions.

Don't worry I approved your post in the SA thread. But if the reliable guys come back and say they can't find the girls you put info on them we'll just ban you from the thread

Posted a review of a recent encounter with a girl met on SB in the appropriate thread. Nothing out of the ordinary (or so I thought). It's been deleted and I was curious as to why

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't know how I could possibly have done that and it was totally inadvertent - I apologize for breaking a rule. I met her on SB and haven't been on SA for many, many months so I find this whole situation mind boggling
It's no big deal.
I misspoke, the hyperlink takes you to the SB site. But we don't allow that.

a couple of day ago, I posted a review on my experience in a spa in East Meadows. It was approved and posted for everyone to see. Basically I walked out when I found the ladies was trimmed in the pussy area. What happened to the whole thread and the discussion?

Don’t mean to be annoying about the subject but I’ve been to multiple amp’s (4) multiple times (same places) and only did one or two reviews but was told I can’t ask about a specific person unless I do more reviews. I was also told I can’t write reviews from previous encounters. With all due respect how’s that make sense? I have visited the places and this was the person I wanted to keep seeing specifically for her great oral and service hence why I asked if it’s possible to find her new location.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don’t mean to be annoying about the subject but I’ve been to multiple amp’s (4) multiple times (same places) and only did one or two reviews but was told I can’t ask about a specific person unless I do more reviews. I was also told I can’t write reviews from previous encounters. With all due respect how’s that make sense? I have visited the places and this was the person I wanted to keep seeing specifically for her great oral and service hence why I asked if it’s possible to find her new location.
Yet you are annoying.
I get it you want to find out about Fang Fang but I'm sure so do a lot of lurkers.

I'm sure a lot of Lurkers want to find out about their favorite girls who disappeared and would actually prefer to find out via PM or DM so they don't have to share the information.

This is the wrong board for you then. Why should we make an exception for you?

Slinky decided a long time ago he does want 50% of the post to be guys asking about certain girls or the service they provide by guys who don't contribute much.

Not sure how much clearer I can make that.

Yet you are annoying.
I get it you want to find out about Fang Fang but I'm sure so do a lot of lurkers.

I'm sure a lot of Lurkers want to find out about their favorite girls who disappeared and would actually prefer to find out via PM or DM so they don't have to share the information.

This is the wrong board for you then. Why should we make an exception for you?

Slinky decided a long time ago he does want 50% of the post to be guys asking about certain girls or the service they provide by guys who don't contribute much.

Not sure how much clearer I can make that.
lol thanks I take it as a compliment.. just doesn’t make sense for you to say I don’t contribute much when I’m reality I wanted to write all my reviews from the recent months and you guys say no lol when it was me that was there I paid and had the experience so who are you to say I never had this experience?

makes no sense to hold on to info about people when in fact me finding this person would give me more info to write more reviews lol and you say he DOES WANT or doesn’t want? So can I write reviews of all the recent times I’ve been to lucky1018, Lear talent, shangrila, kd wellness, nyaf? No I have to run home right after I fuck to write a review cause if not the all seeing oz would not approve it because apparently I didn’t go.. maybe reach oit to these people when I do submit these reviews I’ve seen FF at least 4 times and no didn’t write reviews.. seen aiai, Helen all of them but I can’t contribute and tell my stories from 2023? Don’t wanna get banned but I don’t see the reason but not letting someone post previous experiences? It was my dick and my money and my time so why not? Just cause you don’t believe the reviews don’t mean they never happened..