Why other review sites suck

As many of you know I travel several times a year on business. Since I leave the area I utilize another website to help me find some good high quality providers. I don't mind treating myself on the road and have no qualms of dropping 400 or so on a high quality outcall to my hotel room. I have read Slinky tell us how unreliable some of these other sites are. How the reviews are not really accurate.

Slinky is right.

The last couple of times I used this other site the girls got very high ratings. You have to figure that if 5 or 6 mongers are all saying that the provider is super hot and a great performer that you can't go wrong. Both times I was looking for a super hot milf.

The last two times the providers were both SIGNIFICANTLY older than their pics. I will say that the pics were them ... but probably about 10 years ago. Both looked as if they were ridden hard and put away wet. I was disappointed in how both looked. They both were very good in performance but I really don't need to be banging a GILF ... I wanted a MILF. I don't pay top dollar for day old donuts! The mongers were mostly posting bullshit reviews. I am finding this site to being a waste of time.

I always seem to get more accurate info from my fellow mongers here on UG. I appreciate you guys and all the help you have provided me with. This last trip was to Atlanta and I won't bother posting about the woman I saw as not many of my brothers here travel to Atlanta ... and .... I gave this provider my info for her to come see me .... and I fear retribution if I post a bad review. She made mention when she left my room that she would love a top review. They all ask that if you get them off of this particular site. If I don't like the girl ... I just pass on the review.

On the other hand ... I did hit a great SC where just about everything can be had at reasonable prices. I will post a review of the SC in the Southeast section later today or tomorrow ... I now have lots of work to get caught up on,

There are BS reviews everywhere. The only difference is that on UG, anyone can call BS on a suspect review. Other sites the review is the review & doesn't allow posts/comments like a forum. Or if a forum, they all pat each other on the back and try to score brownie points with the providers.

This is fine is as long you stay in the NYC metro area which is where UG dominates. Leave the area and you have to hit the other sites to get a gauge of the market. I too have traveled for business & personal in the last 12 months and have found some good provider ladies that had accurate reviews. You are correct in that SC has just about everything (don't know about the alternative scene) at, as we expected, a significantly lower price point than NYC area. Oh and it seems they have less LE or maybe the cops try to fight real crime.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know a lot of you hate the rules here, and get pissy when you're asked to follow them.

But sometimes I don't think you realize how good you have it here.

I was trying to check out a review of a body rub girl I stay in touch, written on another site.
Not only can you not see the reviews as a lurker but even as a member I'm told you need to pay a subscription to view the reviews.

Who the hell wants a credit card tied to a prostitution review site?

Also, everything on LI is in the Flushing section. They don't even break the area 's down right.

I know we complain about lurkers but I think you guys should be lucky that Slinky had the board set up the way he does.

And yes, I've been trying to get the BR girl in question to take out an ad here, just waiting for her to finally pull the trigger.

I know you a lot of you hate the rules here, and get pissy when you're asked to follow them.

I was trying to check out a review of a body rub girl I stay in touch, written on another site.
Not only can you not see the reviews as a lurker but even as a member I'm told you need to pay a subscription to view the reviews.

Also, everything on LI is in the Flushing section. They don't even break the area 's down right.

I know we complain about lurkers but I think you guys should be lucky that Slinky had the board set up the way he does.

And yes, I've been trying to get the BR girl in question to take out an ad here, just waiting for her to finally pull the trigger.
I have to agree with Billy on this. While I can only read reviews I rely on who I think I want to see. While I can not review the advertise section to know when certain providers are in the area. Yes I know I could try and call but if they are not working or in the area I feel that I am bothering them on their off time. But all in all I have been reading much better information on providers than anywhere else

Good points
Although I am not familiar with the site @billyS mentions, there are quite a number of others that flood your screen/phone with useless pop ups, links to other sites that require cc information- I’m sure some of the others that do not require c c info have many shills to create fake reviews etc…

I know a lot of you hate the rules here, and get pissy when you're asked to follow them.

I think I know the site you’re referring to and it is frustrating that most of the content is behind a pay wall. Equally frustrating that the Westchester info isn’t found in its own thread but in a New York City thread.
We are very fortunate to have UG.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

At least one of the sites requires providers to pay to read reviews as well. I dont have to pay to see my own, but to verify the legitimacy of other providers and the guys reviewing them, I have to pay a yearly subscription fee.

Then, the other site won’t allow me to read reviews of other providers because I am a provider. It’s all bullshit.

I hate the rules here sometimes too. Especially when I have an opinion that I want to voice and I get a notification that my post was deleted for breaking one of the rules. I get so annoyed… but… it’s the rules and I too have to suck it up and follow them.

I still stick with UG because It’s more of a social networking tool for providers and the mongers. I personally don’t have any other typical social networking accounts. This site is filled with ads that are actually legitimate to what you’re looking for … unlike mainstream social networking apps that show ads with shit for sale in Oklahoma that you talked about with your doctor and then googled for pricing. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All the content here is open to the public. And while I do have to pay to advertise here, the fact that everyone is allowed to read it and be a part of it makes it a much more valuable investment than the other review sites that actually offer free advertising.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I hate the rules here sometimes too. Especially when I have an opinion that I want to voice and I get a notification that my post was deleted for breaking one of the rules. I get so annoyed… but… it’s the rules and I too have to suck it up and follow them.
Yes dear, we all know you want to voice your political views here.