Why is everything backwards?

i don't know if any other sites that put the most recent comments on page 1 at the top. Typically, it's on the last page in the bottom so you can read a conversation as you normally would; top to bottom.

If I love someone's comment on page 14 of a thread and I want to go back and read it, it'll be on a different page in the future if I'm not mistaken.

Are my settings off or is there some kind of reasoning to put everything backwards?

Simple fix. If you're logged onto a regular computer, hover the cursor over your user name on the bar at the upper right just below the Utopia Guide banner. Select Preferences in the left column. In the Preferences window, choose Newest post first or Oldest post first in the Thread display mode drop down of the Options section, then click Save Changes. I happen to prefer the new posts on top, but hey, different strokes...

Simple fix. If you're logged onto a regular computer, hover the cursor over your user name on the bar at the upper right just below the Utopia Guide banner. Select Preferences in the left column. In the Preferences window, choose Newest post first or Oldest post first in the Thread display mode drop down of the Options section, then click Save Changes. I happen to prefer the new posts on top, but hey, different strokes...
I never said I was good with computers.... thank you for showing this simple fix!!