Why I stopped posting on UG

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thread title bothers me a bit here, shouldnt it be why I havent posted in a while. If one stops posting, how can you post a thread?

Censored?

I am obviously being censored. I couldn’t understand why at first, but now it seems it is because of a post I made to An Affair To Remember. It was really a tongue in cheek remark, which apparently was not well received, since Val gave a very long, very defensive answer about her phones, etc, etc. I have to admit this would have been a breech of the rules, since what I wrote did not contribute in any meaningful way to the thread. I have seen numerous other similar posts before, but I think what is at play here is that I (unintentionally) offended a paying advertiser. I cannot pretend to know what daily pressures Val operates under, any more than I can expect her to understand my daily work issues. I think she overreacted, but again, we’re all human, and some days, some moments, things strike us the wrong way. I do apologize if this is what indeed caused this issue. If I remain censored, or banned, so be it. I know I have been a positive contributer to this forum, and would like to continue. I enjoy the diversion during the day, but really, it’s not that big a deal if my dialogue in this community ends. I have been in this hobby for quite a while, know where to get what I need, so in the end, other members may lose the benefit of some of the things I contribute, be it some good clues, or just answering another’s question about the hobby, something I enjoy doing. I respect your right to do what you choose with this board and it’s members, and I will not engage you nor anyone else in any kind of verbal warfare. Slinky, I usually like to take the “high road”, which I am trying to do now, and I hope in kind you will allow me to contribute again as I have in the past. If not, life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.