• The general negative attitude

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • That you can’t post reviews of non-advertisers

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • That providers are treated poorly

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by h. von bingen
in my essay entitled "toward a unified theory of whoring" i have identified pj. j.b. & ww's group as "the old guard."

i'd like to here more about the hojo parties. does everyone bring a date or do people come alone or in groups?
Nah, I think I am done.

JB

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by BigMadM
This poll is bringing back bad memories for me.
When I was in 4th grade, I didnt get one vote to be the milk monitor, it was devastating.(I didnt even vote for myself, didnt know that was an option)
You want to know what's more embarassing that running for the president of the math club? Losing.

Thankyou, now thats what Im talking about.

Justme, I have to admit, I never really liked the math geeks.
When I was in 6th grade, we did a NY shake and bake to the math geek.
We opened a hydrant, soaked him down, then rolled him in the sandbox for tne minutes.
Yeah, kids are cruel.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
When I was in 6th grade, we did a NY shake and bake to the math geek.
We opened a hydrant, soaked him down, then rolled him in the sandbox for tne minutes.
you had to go and bring that up again........do you realize how many years of therapy it took for me to try to get over that?????? I still can't go to the beach and I still get cold sweats everytime I see an open hydrant..........

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Photo-finish?

Hey, we have a neck-and-neck tie for first place at the moment!

(I think "providers treated badly" is a sort of subset of "generally negative attitude" and that their totals could be combined to some extent.)

-Ww

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Photo-finish?

Originally posted by Wwanderer

(I think "providers treated badly" is a sort of subset of "generally negative attitude" and that their totals could be combined to some extent.)

-Ww
And what wshould we do with the 13 "That you can’t post reviews of non-advertisers"?

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Re: Re: Photo-finish?

Originally posted by slinkybender
And what wshould we do with the 13 "That you can’t post reviews of non-advertisers"?
That one is a board policy and is thus qualitatively different from the two I mentioned, which both have to do with the prevailing attitudes or tones of board content (and which thus seem somewhat similar in spirit to me).

-Ww