Why can't I see ads if I'm in moderation?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why would you try to shit up a new advertisers thread by posting this there?

Why change the focus of her thread, the thread that she is paying for and make it about you?

You can't see ads because you are in moderation.
You've been told that before.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I wasn't trying to shit up a new advertiser at all and was not my intent, I was simply trying to see her pictures better than something tiny. Well if I do not log in , I can see everything. When I try to view better pics that are posted from the advertiser, I cant see anything cause I have to log in, so I log in and still can't see anything at all. So then whats the point of an advertiser paying for an add that clients or potential clients can't see?? Now I understand the whole moderation thing to a point, but damn its not like I'm not a verified member. I've seen Sophia a dozen times, angel baby a dozen times, contributed in dozens of posts, and still moderated? Jeeze then get put in UG jail, for what, asking a simple question that can't get an answer too, a straight answer. Dont shoot the messenger but damn. I like to see full pictures instead of trying to decipher a picture the size of a micro machine. Once again im not trying to make it about me, im probably making a valid argument for others like myself who are potential clients or are already clients that can't see the same things we all trying to see.

Why would you try to shit up a new advertisers thread by posting this there?

Why change the focus of her thread, the thread that she is paying for and make it about you?

You can't see ads because you are in moderation.
You've been told that before.

I’ve been in moderation since 2015 supposedly for an argument with Busty Michelle. I realized this paid ad block a month ago and think it’s ridiculous given the intel I have given this community. How long does one stay in moderation?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I’ve been in moderation since 2015 supposedly for an argument with Busty Michelle. I realized this paid ad block a month ago and think it’s ridiculous given the intel I have given this community. How long does one stay in moderation?
Joined Jul 22, 2017