Why can't I post here?

I deleted all your posts asking for information on woman with hemorrhoids.

I mean seriously, you have no other posts, no contributions and you want to ask for information on a fetish.
Haha my apologies, I will begin to contribute. I've been to a few places I can post reviews on.

Read the rules. No questions for first post. You need to contribute to the community before taking from the community. See a provider or visit an amp and post a review. Make sure number is properly formatted no code for prices (200 flowers) just write $200.
The site is not very clear on most things, such as where to post reviews. I have been looking around and I have not seen any section on the site that says "Reviews".

billyS

Reign of Terror
The site is not very clear on most things, such as where to post reviews. I have been looking around and I have not seen any section on the site that says "Reviews".
You post reviews by location.
So if you see a girl on Long Island you post it in the Long Island section.

It's really not that hard. Hundreds of guys have been doing it for twenty years now.

I only remember one idiot, and it was fairly recent where he insisted the way to do it would be have one section called reviews and EVERYTHING goes there.

I hope you're not one of those.

Haha my apologies, I will begin to contribute. I've been to a few places I can post reviews on.
Here is some advice, if you don't mind.

If you have been to several places I am sure some of them have been reviewed already. Search for them by phone number and by address if the number doesn't turn up anything.

Read some of the reviews. This will help guide you in writing your own. Then it is very easy to post a reply in an existing thread and post your own review. After that, you can get the hang of starting a new thread if the place hasn't been reviewed yet. IMO it is worth the effort.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Why do they call them hemorrhoids?

Because asteroids was already taken.

Not seeing a section called "Reviews" may very well be the lamest excuse in the 23 year history of this website. Especially since if you simply click "new posts" half of what shows up are review threads.

And saying "the site is not very clear to on most things" from someone who obviously didn't read the rules to begin with;
Because if they actually read this:
"Second, if your first post is a question OF ANY KIND it is going to get deleted and you are going to be banned."
And then posted 6 questions over 10 months, each one deleted, and still didn't understand, well........

As you said, you have been a member for a while. You never thought of posting reviews before?
The dumbass mods on this site rejected two reviews of mine, so fuck them. Site is sloppy and all over the place anyways, definitely designed and run by a bunch of assholes with an I.Q. of 5 (and that's being generous). So yea, F this site. Not about to sit around like, "geesh! I hope the dumb ass mods who read my review accepts it this time!" I could give two shits about this site, I just wanted to find that one person who could refer me to a lady with massive hemorrhoids anyway. Well, there are other sites. But anyways, nice meeting you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The dumbass mods on this site rejected two reviews of mine, so fuck them. Site is sloppy and all over the place anyways, definitely designed and run by a bunch of assholes with an I.Q. of 5 (and that's being generous). So yea, F this site. Not about to sit around like, "geesh! I hope the dumb ass mods who read my review accepts it this time!" I could give two shits about this site, I just wanted to find that one person who could refer me to a lady with massive hemorrhoids anyway. Well, there are other sites. But anyways, nice meeting you.
Lol, one of the best goodbye posts ever.

So basically he came on here asking for information on woman with hemorrhoids, then tried two reviews but totally fucked them up, didn't come close to the UG standards.

We would give him the Scotty the fag treatment but his post is too funny to alter.

Signed,
Dumbass mod.