Why am I banned from a thread?

Mod note: To give context to these posts, they were removed from the Mets 2022 thread.

Hello If anyone can explain
You have insufficient privileges to reply here. In the Yankee thread ? I emailed Slinky a few days ago
Thanks

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello If anyone can explain
You have insufficient privileges to reply here. In the Yankee thread ? I emailed Slinky a few days ago
Thanks
If you troll one of these threads you get banned from it.

Some people contribute to this one like @lightweight , @PerryWhite and @Uniquelyme . So they have more leeway.
Some people pop in here and their only post is to throw shade on the Yankees fans. That gets deleted. Next time banned

Same in the Yankees thread. Some guys contribute all the time, some like you just pop in to make a smart ass remark.

In fact your posting history on UG is overwhelming useless comments.
Maybe start contributing some Intel.

We good? Or do you want some wine with that cheese?

A moderator is the Judge and Jury of all posts. That is their job. Just visit a board that has no moderation and you can see how it devolves into uselessness.
Their house = their rules. That's what so many people don't get about social media platforms. If you feel that you're being unduly restricted because you don't want to abide by the rules, then fine. Go start your own social media board, then you get to run it the way you want. Otherwise, stick to the rules and be respectful, regardless if you agree with the poster or not. We're not here to get aggravated, but to have fun. Enjoy!