Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

• Women

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • Men

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
retired said:
i only was able to stay for about 2 hrs that night. blame thorn - who wanted to get at least 20 min. of bs out of his $10 lap dance and 30 min. of bs in the VIP - for hogging my time... i hardly had time to blow slinky, for christs sake!
Sure, blame Thorn. Blame Thorn. It's always Thorn's fault. :)

P.S. And I mean this in the nicest way possible. If it isn't obvious that I have skin thicker than a rhino's [ah, ah, ah... put that cheap comeback down... it is beneath you] and you could have said you had other things to do and I wouldn't be offended [maybe disappointed, but that isn't the same thing] than you don't know people as well as you might think you do.

Cloud Nine said:
I suggest that we charge Thorn a penny for every word that he posts. Slinky will become rich in a month.
I'll won't go for that but I will give $100 if I get to tie you upside down by the ankles with your pants up about your ankles, in the public park of your choice, and then $10 to give you the business end of a wet bath towel across the bare arse for ever bad joke you have subjected us to over the last 4 years. [no credit for the stuff that was actually funny, as prolific as that was]

That ought to keep UG in business for the next 2 years.

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
Thorn said:
She's always been a switch. Even if she wasn't aware of it. :D
thorn, you pompous rhino you...maybe just maybe it is you who " don't know people as well as you might think you do."

and slinky, i have been licked more than kicked around here recently. :) even vermeer has been oddly polite.

the sad part of it all is that when i unretire i will have to say goodbye to UG - there is no fucking way i can be anonymous around here any more, and have no interest in participating on the board under my hooker name. (and no, slinky, the previous statment was not a parasitical attempt to suck free advertising out of the board.)

Thorn said:
I'll won't go for that but I will give $100 if I get to tie you upside down by the ankles with your pants up about your ankles, in the public park of your choice, and then $10 to give you the business end of a wet bath towel across the bare arse for ever bad joke you have subjected us to over the last 4 years. [no credit for the stuff that was actually funny, as prolific as that was]

Clarification...

That is $10/lash.

retired said:
thorn, you pompous rhino you...maybe just maybe it is you who " don't know people as well as you might think you do."
Ah, "POMPOSITY". It's emblazoned in gold letters on my family crest. A field of rhinos crossing a barren plain, following the smell of bullshit to a promised fertile valley.

Seriously, the people who pay me for the particular talent in question genuinely hope you are wrong in that presumption. Good thing for me either my end results have passed muster, or I have been able to keep them all totally bamboozeled for a goodly number of years.

Whatever works.

Tongue planted firmly... :)

[I'm not really pompous, Dear. Just truly, truly, droll. To the point of being arid. I mean dusty to the power of infinity. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
retired said:
the sad part of it all is that when i unretire i will have to say goodbye to UG
Why do I know that this will be used as an excuse to not pay the money which was supposedly sent and never received, after the period that such funds could be reclaimed by the alledged sender.

PS I already had the conversation with a few folks "It's obvious that she's about to unretire and that's why she's posting the shit she is".

And they wonder why I treat them the way I do...... it's just that they keep proving me right over and over and over again. Perhaps if they acted in the way that they expect me to, or even just didn't pull the same bullshit as all the other one's do and then think the same BS excuses as new to me just because they never tried to pull them on me... yet.

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
bwaaahhhhaaaaaaa! ... *ahem*

slinkybender said:
Why do I know that this will be used as an excuse to not pay the money which was supposedly sent and never received...
you can't be serious slinky! do you really think i am trying to withhold that little donation from you? geez, thorn might be a dense rhinocerous, but i expect a little more insight from you. i will be happy to hand you my little donation in person to expedite things.

as for my probable unretirement as it may relate to my posting on UG... i did not decide to unretire and then say "AHAH! i should post on UG to stimulate business, and for free! *cackle*". in reality, i have been missing the business, and coming back to the boards was a way to reconnect without making any decisions about whether or not to return to the life. you of all people know that i will not need any "bullshit" to generate business, should i return.

i swear, slinky... you made a number of dire predictions about me before i retired, none of which came true. sometimes i think i will only put a smile on your cute-but-sour face when either; a) i live up to your expectations of being full of shit, and/or b) get hurt in any of the ways you erroneously predicted. somehow i think either one of those events would be much more pleasing to you than receiving my little donation.

retired said:
...thorn might be a dense rhinocerous...
Ouch! You wound me to the very core.

Wait, maybe not. Haven't you heard. I am in love with the sound of my own voice and drool uncontrollably when ever I see my name in print on a whoreboard.

Ow. Ow. Ow. I think I just came.

Was it good for you too?

:D

Sidebar: Good "R", please don't assume I take any of this seriously. Even myself. Actually, especially myself.

In this little Passion Play we are, all of us, the butt of our own joke. I choose to laugh at mine, even if it is at my own expense. What else is there to do but smile broadly and spit in its eye just before we go under for the last time.

My only concession, and I pray it is sufficent, is that I'll lick two fingers clean before I shake his hand. I suggest you do the same. It's been said He'll appreciate that.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Thorn said:

That'll be 92 cents please.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
retired said:
i swear, slinky... you made a number of dire predictions about me before i retired, none of which came true. sometimes i think i will only put a smile on your cute-but-sour face when either; a) i live up to your expectations of being full of shit, and/or b) get hurt in any of the ways you erroneously predicted. somehow i think either one of those events would be much more pleasing to you than receiving my little donation.
you left out C) She'll be back.

so I guess we only have to wait for B) to happen.

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
vermeer said:
have you ever been fucked by an elderly negro gentleman with a 14" cock?
that was me.
you'll have to narrow it down a little bit more than that! were you the one with the great accent, the one who gave me the HUGE tip, or the one who got all 14" in my ass?