Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

• Women

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • Men

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
"....And women who've paid their dues, never bitched about their treatment here and always given the UG advertising section it's props."

ooooo.k. retired.. I guess I'll have to accept Ozzy's word that THAT's why you're allowed to post without paying, even though you're... one of those... those women people.

(just think of all the work (and billing!) I could have done if slinky would have just said what he really meant in the first place, instead of what he really said).... ;)

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
JackT said:
I guess I'll have to accept Ozzy's word that THAT's why you're allowed to post without paying, even though you're... one of those... those women people.
... and i thought he hadn't banned me because he received my payment. (of which, i am guessing, all goes to him?)

retired

Thinks she's Scipio
i paid him because he seemed unusually depressed and i thought it might give him a little boost of testosterone to receive a submissive payment... and because i like the guy.

i like you other guys too. a lot. which is why i am still hanging around this low-class joint ;)

Blowing Bender is something I can never forgive you for. And after all those *****s we had and my trying to get your ass back on here..... And you show up during my party and blow HIM.

He was depressed because the last time he got a free blowjob at an asscon Kimmie was on the other end of it.

give me a hint. do you have tatoos and have worked at harmony in the past?

retired said:
i only was able to stay for about 2 hrs that night. blame thorn - who wanted to get at least 20 min. of bs out of his $10 lap dance and 30 min. of bs in the VIP - for hogging my time... i hardly had time to blow slinky, for christs sake!

retired said:
i am not here (or not here)i did interject one wee hint in an address to thorn...
Being very honest about this, just as I knew you were you the moment I saw you walking toward me, I also knew who "retired" is before you mentioned anything relating to your previous interaction with me.

You were obviously retired supply side. It was also obvious that the retirement was recent. You didn't change your writing style at all, which is readily recognizable.

Supply side + recently retired + a writing style I was familar with = You.

Not at all hard to figure out, though I doubt you were trying to hide anything [if you were I am sure it would have been more difficult]. I would bet I wasn't the only one to have figured out who "retired" is in very short order.

And sodimize is such a cold word, Dear. :)

Kimmie said:
I have shot my PMB load, dont you think?

Mixed boards do work, however, they will never work again if you have to pay to participate in discussion.
Amazingly, in the final analysis, maybe she is less of a masochist than you are.

[Ah come on, I had to say it. I just had to. :) ]