Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

Who should have to become paying members in order to post on UG?

• Women

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • Men

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Posting is not the #1 interest of guys.

This is not a direct answer to your question but I think it is a better answer then any I could give to your quetsion.

I think you need a better question.

Obviously never the men (posters or lurkers)... if there's one lesson to be learned from jag, it's that men won't pay for access for a variety of reasons. Anonymity being the most important. Considering allot of the posters on this site... cheapness being a close second. And especially NOW when info is so readily available on any number of competing sites for free or for the slight inconvenience of writing a review.

Nor should any women who are NOT currently hawking a product... ANYWHERE!

Any woman who is currently selling her wares here or anywhere still benefits from their appearance on this site whether they post their contact info or not. In the rare cases where they use an unknown alias, they can slide until they're professional identity is known. If anyone should pay up, it's about time those who actually make $'s from this place be the first in line.

Waterclone said:
How about anyone who posts a lot, but doesn't say much? :)
Only in cases where those posters only contributions are to cause trouble.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
I think it's time Vermeer paid!

Doesn't have to be $ either......a kick in the pants will do.

I pay via the trickle down effect. My semen and $$ are pumped into the ho economy, which then places ads on this board. slinky has what is called, by warren buffet, a gross profit royalty on the ho biz.
now shut up bitch, and go back to cleaning toilets in boca.

april, you have made quite a full circle. first you cleaned the pipes of all your hymie and dago clients on LI, and now you clean their toilets in Boca.

Ozzy said:
Obviously never the men (posters or lurkers)... if there's one lesson to be learned from jag, it's that men won't pay for access for a variety of reasons. Anonymity being the most important. Considering allot of the posters on this site... cheapness being a close second. And especially NOW when info is so readily available on any number of competing sites for free or for the slight inconvenience of writing a review....
I have to agree with Ozzy on this one (gasp). However, what are you going to do about cross dressers?

April

Vermeer my LOVE! and to think I thought you didn't care for me anymore! Babes just like in the end I didn't have to fuck the likes of you and got others to do it for me....others clean toilets for me as well. MUAH!

April

And to think I still make more than your needle dick bug fucker ass by having toilets cleaned!

Last edited: