White Knight Woo vs the SA smashers

Got an alert about this thread, since someone randomly liked one of my posts from over five months ago. Anyway, since this is in the Coliseum, I will take the opportunity to say, the SA thread is a cesspool that is bringing UG down as a whole.

To add, unless he's putting on an act, seekingsmash is a piece of garbage that only makes things harder for us other mongers. The dirt worst. For humanity's sake, I really hope he's doing a gimmick for the internet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Got an alert about this thread, since someone randomly liked one of my posts from over five months ago. Anyway, since this is in the Coliseum, I will take the opportunity to say, the SA thread is a cesspool that is bringing UG down as a whole.

To add, unless he's putting on an act, seekingsmash is a piece of garbage that only makes things harder for us other mongers. The dirt worst. For humanity's sake, I really hope he's doing a gimmick for the internet.
Have you heard from Emma lately?

Have you heard from Emma lately?
I actually have seen her quite a few times since the lock down. One of the few girls that is available and that I trust. Some really good, fun sessions. She says business is booming and actually cited the thread on this site. Which is kind of funny, because there are more negative things being said about her than positive. But, free publicity is free publicity.

Hey Sophia! I see you, girl! Liking two of my posts. Glad to see you're on the anti-SA thread bandwagon with me. I knew I always liked you. Do you have a Venmo or Cash app account? I'll send you $ 50. A nice lunch or dinner this week on me. Much love and respect!

I actually have seen her quite a few times since the lock down. One of the few girls that is available and that I trust. Some really good, fun sessions. She says business is booming and actually cited the thread on this site. Which is kind of funny, because there are more negative things being said about her than positive. But, free publicity is free publicity. So that being said, keep bringing her up for no reason at all, billy! :p

Hey Sophia! I see you, girl! Liking two of my posts. Glad to see you're on the anti-SA thread bandwagon with me. I knew I always liked you. Do you have a Venmo or Cash app account? I'll send you $ 50. A nice lunch or dinner this week on me. Much love and respect!
Why didn't you review the sessions with Emma?
Did you ever get the body slide with her?
Or should I say camel toe ride?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I actually have seen her quite a few times since the lock down. One of the few girls that is available and that I trust. Some really good, fun sessions. She says business is booming and actually cited the thread on this site. Which is kind of funny, because there are more negative things being said about her than positive. But, free publicity is free publicity. So that being said, keep bringing her up for no reason at all, billy! :p

I just feel like the SA thread has very much so gone down hill... so has the SA site itself though... I don’t want to trash anyone specifically, but I definitely pay attention... we all know people put a bunch of fake and 2-faced posts up... but who am I to judge?

I appreciate the offer, that’s very sweet. Happy hobbying! Have a fabulous day!