White hipster chicks

I saw a nice looking white hipster looking chick on gentlemen’s club website named Daisy but when I reached out to them they did not respond to me. I don’t want to try Gui so does anyone know of any? Been trying to scrape through each agency to find one that wasn’t at lear talent but haven’t had much luck. Would be great if they are in queens but willing to travel.

thanks in advance.

I'm not sure who you're specifically referring to but unless there's something I'm unaware of hipster women are predominantly independents (with extremely high prices) or sugar babies. There used to be tons of them who were reasonable back before advertising laws changed but those days are long gone.

You can try Blush in Commack and throw your shot at take out. A ton of tattooed, dyed hair crowd dancing there. I know some of the girls from friends circles outside the club and have hooked up with a few from that avenue. Most of them have OF pages or SA accounts.
Like @BrooklynMatt said there used to he a ton around Brooklyn.

I'm not sure who you're specifically referring to but unless there's something I'm unaware of hipster women are predominantly independents (with extremely high prices) or sugar babies. There used to be tons of them who were reasonable back before advertising laws changed but those days are long gone.
Yea, I unfortunately (trying to live without regrets) saw one of those indie providers in Texas and paid the price to see her for one hour with BBFS that would cost to see 4 providers in NYC. She didn't even like kissing. :-| The easiest reference I can provide is if you check out gentlemen's club out Harley Quinn's photos (who knows if those are her real photos). She was called Daisey the day before yesterday and one of the pics is swapped out with another girl's pics. And you look at Gui from the same agency, I would say those look like white hipster types to me. White american women skinny with tats and maybe a little hairy.

I thought since Gentlemen's club has some of those women at decent rates, I probably could find them elsewhere.

Yea, I unfortunately (trying to live without regrets) saw one of those indie providers in Texas and paid the price to see her for one hour with BBFS that would cost to see 4 providers in NYC. She didn't even like kissing. :-| The easiest reference I can provide is if you check out gentlemen's club out Harley Quinn's photos (who knows if those are her real photos). She was called Daisey the day before yesterday and one of the pics is swapped out with another girl's pics. And you look at Gui from the same agency, I would say those look like white hipster types to me. White american women skinny with tats and maybe a little hairy.

I thought since Gentlemen's club has some of those women at decent rates, I probably could find them elsewhere.
Oh - you're talking about Gentleman's Choice aka Executive Choice. There's a whole review thread about them on here. I think if you take the time to look for it you'll find the information you're looking for.