Which one would you choose if you only had three choices?

Which girl is your 'type'

• Fair skinned Blonde

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • Ebony

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 63 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 49 26.9%

• Total voters
Hey Pops care to share Granny’s number. Any woman who can perform like that gets my vote! Lol
Honestly wish I could share, but she is UTR and not willing to take on any new clients. She keeps a small stable of regulars and that is it. She agreed to see me because my number was in her phone from 2014, when I first met her. At the time I saw her once or twice. Otherwise she refuses to be bothered with new clientele. According to her she is semi-retired and on a fixed income, so engaging in the trade is to supplement income and have the occasional companionship since her private parts still work.

I believe there are more of this type out there than you and I can imagine. If i had the patience i would find one that doesn't require my paying for it. Then again I am not trying to develop a relationship with them, something I had to nip in the bud even with this one. So I gues one way or another you always pay!

Regards,

Pops

I feel the same as you Pops. Every once in a while I hit on a gem. The best part is the non commitment or fact that we control when we see them or not.

For that reason I love the submissive quality of the AMPs. Also I find Asian woman very beautiful. I can find great qualities in all woman. Like most men variety is the spice of life! It’s just how we are wired. Stay safe. Enjoy! Zakster

Do not know where else to post this tidbit so I picked this forum. It is after all about the type of women we like. In this case it is not so much about the visage as it is about the performance.

I like when a lady is licking my forearm and/or the back of my hand because I am drilling her well. I have two regulars that do this to me, and it is hard to express how turned on I get by their losing it and licking my arms and hands while I am drilling them!

One is a mature lady in her late fifties and the other an apartment AMP lady in her forties. In the past I have encountered this with an AMP lady in her late twenties to early thirties. Unfortunately, you never really know how a woman will act in bed by looking at her, so this is kind of after the fact.

Also love it when their so passionate they take it out of their quim for oral then stick it back in. This is my type of lady.

Regards,

Pops

I've always been drawn to older women. I seem to end up with crazy older women. Been banging one for years, finally had enough, some of you hell all of you will understand this: you send a text it's cordial then it turns into "buy me this I know you have the $$$"; and I was simply saying "hello"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why isnt there an option in the poll for those of us who like a trip or 3 to club red? ;)
Ugh, because when I did this pol all these years ago I was only interested in what you would choose if confronted with those three specific choices. It's that simple.
I think I added other just to placate all the people bitching that I left off their number one choice.
In hindsight I should have titled the thread differently. Probably "which one would you choose"

Although I did find out that the majority of guys here do favor Asians which would explain all the AMP threads and how busy these thread are.

Ugh, because when I did this pol all these years ago I was only interested in what you would choose if confronted with those three specific choices. It's that simple.
I think I added other just to placate all the people bitching that I left off their number one choice.
In hindsight I should have titled the thread differently. Probably "which one would you choose"

Although I did find out that the majority of guys here do favor Asians which would explain all the AMP threads and how busy these thread are.
Now that the thread has been revived, I can edit the thread head to that if you like.