Which is the more polarizing issue on UG

Whichis the more Polarizing topic on UG

• Total voters

billyS

Reign of Terror
After reading yet another BBFS thread degenerate into a discussion on STD'd and HIV I wondered which of the above two is actually more polarizing of the two. You decide.

billyS

Reign of Terror
But the poll is asking which topic generates the most pro/con arguments. I notice anytime either subject is mentioned people are very passionate about their side. Their is no gray area in these topics.

Also anytime either of theses topics is mentioned it draws responses. A thread on Israel will go on for weeks. A thread on BBFS will draw all the medical responses and the 'don't judge' responses.

But which one is more polarizing? Which one has the board split more?

I think the two posts you got in response to your post answer your question.

People have such sticks up their asses on this topic that they can't even comprehend simple English.

You may add other options to this poll as:
1) None of these (add your own)
2) Flame wars over a provider or several providers (that Michelle from Long Island proved to be more controversial than Sharon's Wall).
3) Your pick from the Libs vs. Cons issues (or anything that would involve Ozzy-Lamont duo).

billyS

Reign of Terror
You may add other options to this poll as:
2) Flame wars over a provider or several providers (that Michelle from Long Island proved to be more controversial than Sharon's Wall).
3) Your pick from the Libs vs. Cons issues (or anything that would involve Ozzy-Lamont duo).
Really? Can I still edit this poll or do I need to start a new one?

Probably Israel once what is likely a lot of hypocracy on the BBFS issue is filtered out. In another thread someone recently said he got bbfs during a lapdance. Many questions about where. Intellectual curiosity I guess.

Could you please add;
2) Flame wars over a provider
My bad -- I thought this was posted in the Politics section. I am not a mod in the "Health and Well Being" section. I will see if I can get someone else to fix this poll.

Last edited: