where from??

someome please enlighten me as to where all those providers that list on CL were hiding OR DOING, before CL exploded into what it now is?? I've been a hobbyiest for over 30 years, and I have never seen so many providers as now. of course they all seem so ugly--ugh

Hunts Point?
10th Avenue?
Meat Packing District?
Anycorner USA ?
Village Voice?

Places like CL (free and anonymous) make it a hell of alot easier for any chick to "dabble" in pay for play scenario. After all I can't imagine any of them who needed extra cash to pay for "rent" just walking up to a guy in a bar or coffee house and asking him if he could be her suggar daddy.

I'd guess half of the ads are for massage only, no FS. CL should move them into their own thread.
Have you seen the one where she offers Christmas day, complete package with home cooked, three star meal? Impressive and original...

the girls take a look at what they see advertised, and say, shit, Im not as fat as that fat bitch, or Im not as old as that old bag, or Im definately better looking than that skank.......and that gets them to put up an ad. And since most men looking on CL for a 50 dollar bj, will let any fat fucking ugly skank blow them, they keep posting. And Im sure business is booming.

There are good finds, young, thin, good looking women, but they usually find you, and dont post.

be careful what you wish for gentlemen.
10 days into a relationship with a CL girl that initially contacted me through an ad I had 8 or so months ago, its too real, and I think Im shutting it down.
Im 50, and Ill be damned if Im going to take shit from the girls mother who is only 4 or 5 years my senior.
They are out there, and very inexpensive, but you need alot of time and patience.

only for you vermeer, since you made me laugh today with that post in the Texas thread.

I never knew shit about CL.
Got introduced to it through some posters here.

For the record, my best score, was not mine. Ive admitted this before. Someone else found her, she responded to someone elses ad, he got her, then sent her to me, and Ive seen her for over a year.
4 bucks-3 hours, everything goes.(anything I want at least)
I can never thank that guy enough.

My ad, not 100% sure, but this was about it.

MM wants to help out struggling student financially.

That was it. Simple, to the point.

shitload of responses, too many to go back and post about.

One model, real model, but that fizzled out.

A few real fatties, one I fucked.

One girl, claimed to be single mom, and we chatted on cells.

Never got together, she changed her mind.

got a suprise vm from her recently.

OK, why not I figure.

29, skinny, no tits, not a real looker, not ugly. Inexpensive her desires, her babys father was mid forties, so she was ok with a fat older guy.

It was good for me, until her mother, she lives home(Ugh), got wind of me. Thats it. I contacted my atf already, Ive always only been good at relationships that take no work, only money, I have no courage when it comes to trying to deal with real woman and real problems.Thats why I see whores. There are real woman on CL if you find them, but they bring along real life, and who the fuck needs that.

and the first thing I ask them. always, how the heck did you find out about a place like Craigs list. Seems to me only a girl tht has prior knowledge to these places, or has some type of ties to this business knows about craigs.
Sisterinlaw, or sister, had a friend, that worked lowend yellowbookservice, left, tried to post on CL, not that lucky, she told her about it.
Theres always a tie in.
My college girl, it was obvious, she worked phones for a short while for a very expensive high end agency, and she discovered CL while working there.

My biggest question, where did they find CL?
Why are they reading CL if they are not interested in some type of sex for play scenario.
Im always curious about this.

CL is a hell of alot more than the Erotic section. You can even get free stuff that people just want to give away. Furniture, older tv's, odds and ends, etc.

Check it out sometime, cars,jobs,furniture,etc,etc,etc.

Oh and of course chicks.