Where does the review go?

I was with a provide last Saturday and I want to post a review, but I have a couple of questions.

1- The girl is with an agency. I know there could be a problem if this is a banned agency (I saw Slinky's post about NY10), but since I'm fairly new here, how do I know if this is a banned agency?

2- I saw the girl at an incall on LI. Where does the review go?

3- How much contact info can I put in the review (phone, website, etc.)?

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
1) well if the agency is asterisked after you post it then its a bannned agency. Try posting the agency here and see if its starred out. Or you could always ask staff.

2) If it wasnt an massage parlor then the NY section would be best

3) as much as you feel comfortable posting, as long as you are not affiliated with the agency or shilling for teh agency then the contact info is allowed and encouraged.

I recommend that if you do post a review:

1) Be honest
2) Dont gush how wonderful it was, it makes you look stupid or like a shill. You can be critical without being mean or downplaying the experience.
3) Try to explain what you personally like from a session in relation to the review so that the reader can make judgements based on your preferences. (ie. I like when my dick gets sucked softly, so her BBBJ could have been better for me.)

3)