Where Can a Married Guy Pick Up Hipster Chicks in NYC ?

I have a fetish for the "Hipster Chick". You know the type: Early 20s, hippie-looking girls who shop at vintage clothing stores, and usually hang out in the East village or Williamsburg.
so how can a 35 year old married guy make a connection with one of these girls?

Otter: Mine's bigger....My cucumber. It's bigger. I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?
Marion Wormer: No, vegetables are sensual. People are sensuous.
Otter: Right. Sensual. That's what I meant. My name's Eric Stratton. People call me Otter.
Marion Wormer: My name's Marion. People call me Mrs. Wormer.
Otter: Oh, we have a Dean Wormer at Faber.
Marion Wormer: How interesting. I have a husband named Dean Wormer at Faber. Still want to show me your cucumber?

I have a fetish for the "Hipster Chick". You know the type: Early 20s, hippie-looking girls who shop at vintage clothing stores, and usually hang out in the East village or Williamsburg.
I used to meet a lot of "kind" girls at the Union Square farmers market. But for reasons I can't really go into here, I spent a lot of time there at one point in my life, so I had a lot of time to chat them up, get phone #s, etc. It also helped that I looked like someone you'd expect those types of girls to be dating. Before I got into macking it with latinas and asians, I used to work the 'hippie girl' angle exclusively.

Man, I could tell some great stories if I wasn't concerned about putting too much out in the open.

Last edited:

Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn has tons of Hipster chicks.

Was over in Green Point back in early June and met this Hipster white girl. Banged her out later that week.

Generally hipsters don't go for non-sensitive, typical NY guys. I pretended to care about shit to lure her into my grips. Good pussy though. They consider themselves to be "sexually liberated."

Last edited:
Generally hipsters don't go for non-sensitive, typical NY guys.
You'd be surprised at some of the douchebags my hipster chick friends from back in the day hooked up with. Generally speaking, you're right but there's enough of an exception with less discriminating tastes.

Last edited:
I used to meet a lot of "kind" girls at the Union Square farmers market. But for reasons I can't really go into here, I spent a lot of time there at one point in my life, so I had a lot of time to chat them up, get phone #s, etc. It also helped that I looked like someone you'd expect those types of girls to be dating. Before I got into macking it with latinas and asians, I used to work the 'hippie girl' angle exclusively.

Man, I could tell some great stories if I wasn't concerned about putting too much out in the open.
All right Dave, dont leave us hanging. Next to Hipster chicks Asians are my favorite. How and where do you meet Asians women? Bars? Cmon man, spill you guts

All right Dave, dont leave us hanging. Next to Hipster chicks Asians are my favorite. How and where do you meet Asians women? Bars? Cmon man, spill you guts
I should have been clearer. I've never hooked up with an asian chick where it wasn't p4p. The last time I was in Chinatown at a bar I tried to hook up with the bartender and a few of the patrons but failed miserably.

If you're any ethnicity that's not Asian, you shouldn't have trouble meeting them.
I've always felt like it was just the opposite. That's how it feels in Jersey anyway.

I could see how it'd be different in the city. Even though I didn't pick up a girl in the bar in Chinatown, I talked to a lot of girls and had fun. Given the opportunity to do it on a regular basis, I could see it wouldn't be to hard to score once in a while.

{note to self: move to NYC as soon as possible}

Hung out in Williamsburg, Brooklyn last night, hipster chic central:

1st stop: Zebulon (258 Wythe Ave.) Got there round 10:30, by 11pm packed house, live reggae music, may be tough to talk up girls, spotted a couple of groups of cute girls (mid 20s) this place has has potential. Age range 22-28.

2nd stop: Union Pool (424 Union Ave @ Meeker St)
Great music here, 70s-90s. bar upfront can get loud, music venue in back can get crowded, but the best part is the outdoor patio, very conducive for socializing. Talked up few girls here. Age range 25-35. This will be my on my permanent list when in Williamsburg.

Also, a friend mentioned that there is a cafe in nearby Bushwick filled with 20 somethings and Kings County Bar with burlesque on certain occasions.

P.S. 1 in Long Island City has some great Sat. afternoon parties. They end early and there is a great male/female ratio. It gets crowded, lots of famous DJs make surprise visits. The age range varies, but a nice group. Search P.S. 1 in LIC for more info.

P.S. 1 in Long Island City has some great Sat. afternoon parties. They end early and there is a great male/female ratio. It gets crowded, lots of famous DJs make surprise visits. The age range varies, but a nice group. Search P.S. 1 in LIC for more info.
P.S.1 was amazing on Saturday. Got there late, but left around 9pm (when it shuts down) Lots of girls in their 20s, but some in their 30s. Good variety some eye contact with a few, chatted a a couple, but no numbers, it's ok, gonna go back next week.

Try Aligator Lounge and Matchless in Wburg/Greenpoint area. Also, go to shows in the area, youll find massive hordes of them there. I live in the area and I pick up girls almost everytime I goto one those indie shows.