Where are they now?

Anyone ever knew where Chase from “we treat you like king” went?

She wasn’t a Ten in looks. But her Oral skills were of legend. Boa constrictor suction with great eye contact. And she blocked nothing !! She opened her legs as wide as she could . So you could pound her as hard and deep as you possibly could. And she would say “My name is chase, like the bank. Now put a deposit in me!!”

good times...
Mimi wasn't too bad either..ate your ass nicely.

Anyone ever knew where Chase from “we treat you like king” went?

She wasn’t a Ten in looks. But her Oral skills were of legend. Boa constrictor suction with great eye contact. And she blocked nothing !! She opened her legs as wide as she could . So you could pound her as hard and deep as you possibly could. And she would say “My name is chase, like the bank. Now put a deposit in me!!”

good times...
And I guess there was a penalty for premature withdrawal.

OK, I'm bored by UG. So here's my where are they now because it's a little interesting. My ATF was a place called Linda's. It was originally near Gramercy Park and then it moved to W. 78th and then to E. 40s. It had European ladies who gave pretty decent massages and then got crazy. Some people may remember the place because it had a treadmill in the living room. There's nobody around now that compares to the wonderful Samantha. Everyone says that post-covid it'll be the like the roaring 20s in NYC--let's hope so. It really hasn't been the roaring anything in years.

The Madison Club
A keeper back in the day
For those of you who did not have the chance to go here..
The main room was decorated with a large screen TV, bar, great leather couches where one could have a drink with a smorgasbord of up to maybe 10 gals available at a given time..When ready a trip to the gals private room resulted in an array of memorable activities.. Classy place of yesteryear.

I melted a few corporate cards
Memories

MIMi or Suzie--
Anyone know where they went?
Treat you like a king?
Last I heard or read was that Mimi went to the city (queens I’m guessing). Suzie was doing incalls in one of those dingy motels near Hubbards path in Babylon. And she had control of the WE treat you like King number. I tried it a handful of times with no answer. But no disconnect either.

Who knows??

But really , it’s Chase that I really want to get a hold of again. She was the hidden gem everyone overlooked.

Last I heard or read was that Mimi went to the city (queens I’m guessing). ......
Your guess about her going back to Queens reminded me of a situation someone I knew had (FWIW).
Was seeing her maybe every other week for a year for 90 min sessions. She did outstanding massage, probably the best I ever had, for a full hour, clothes came off and did every goes except Greek for the remaining half hour. All this for $140.
Well a companion of hers said she could get $200 for same service in Nassau and she disappeared there. Worked for couple months until she got busted. She couldn't believe it would happen was always careful did did her same routine for years in Queens w/o incident. She decided that extra money wasn't worth it and returned to Queens.

Can’t remember if she was discussed here..

Isabella .. think she went by the name Isabella NYC... A slightly medicated, perhaps bi- polar , nymph who had a tongue longer then KISS’s, Gene Simmons who lover to rim and NQNS...
Manhattan based .. Saw her a number of years ago and she must have imploded..Dammed good sessions for 300-400 per hour

Last I heard or read was that Mimi went to the city (queens I’m guessing). Suzie was doing incalls in one of those dingy motels near Hubbards path in Babylon. And she had control of the WE treat you like King number. I tried it a handful of times with no answer. But no disconnect either.

Who knows??

But really , it’s Chase that I really want to get a hold of again. She was the hidden gem everyone overlooked.
Suzy is in fact still at a tiny place in West Babylon and she still advertises.
The number is the same. Sad to say I have stopped by to see her when things get backed up. She’s gotta 40’s maybe 50! Not bad body. Massage table at the end of the bed in a small room. Usually $120 for cbj and several positions. She lives with Jergans lotion so don’t even consider daty!! Like I said - I always feel disappointed with myself when I leave but she does take a pounding without complaining.
good luck
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Vaguely. Was she a woman of color as I don't want to offend any one and not sure what to say in these crazy times
Yes, correct. She used to work out of Commack Howard Johnsons... I am sure Billy had to see her one time.... she may have even been in the cheap head thread, like $60 is I remember correctly.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes, correct. She used to work out of Commack Howard Johnsons... I am sure Billy had to see her one time.... she may have even been in the cheap head thread, like $60 is I remember correctly.
I saw her and her friend Ava many times each.
Sweet girl. At first she would only do BJ's because she didn't like fs.
Once she got to know you it was on the table as long as you were gentle. Once I got carried away and started pounding her and she bit me on the shoulder.
Ava actually advertised here for a bit.