Where are they now?

Sasha the Russian spinner. Oh so much fun, yet bat shit crazy. Perhaps it was drugs that made her go nuts.
What a body
Yes, she was kind of bat-shit crazy but wild once you got her going. Very cum-phobic. Very vocal.
I was doing her doggy once when someone knocked on the door. She laughed at me because I pulled out in an instant and vaulted into the bathroom.

Here’s a few “where are they now’s” some going way back….

Hayliegh tatted up psycho brunette
Rachel 6ft tall massage provider in Huntington
Alyssa Panties
Shelly super busty milf that used to do in calls at the Hilton in Melville giggled a lot
Red headed ginger/Brooke from Texas with huge tits
Tiffany Taylor

And Peach Booty Natalia from the Days Inn in Copaigue

there was a brunette in Suffolk county that gave head like Tabitha Stevens the adult star and prided herself on being a contortionist; I'd love to know what happened to her, Magical Tina I think was her name

What a body
Yes, she was kind of bat-shit crazy but wild once you got her going. Very cum-phobic. Very vocal.
I was doing her doggy once when someone knocked on the door. She laughed at me because I pulled out in an instant and vaulted into the bathroom.
I remember I was her last of the night. We hung out for close to two hours. She genuinely seemed to enjoy my company. Maybe she was coked up and loved to talk. I remember when I would hit it Greek she would only allow doggie but once convinced her to let me hit it missionary Greek. Her only request was don’t look her in the eyes because she comes that way and it embarrassing. Lmfao

there was a brunette in Suffolk county that gave head like Tabitha Stevens the adult star and prided herself on being a contortionist; I'd love to know what happened to her, Magical Tina I think was her name
Post #249 on 12/4/20 I posted about a Commack girls who was really flexable and wondered about her. I couldnt remember her name and nobody else could either.
Bingo, all these months later, this is who I was talking about. Very nice, Reflexnt.