Where are they now?

Anyone have contact info on Nina from AS/PP. Last time I was with her she mentioned she was going to stay in the city and try to be on her own with another girl.

Asian Amy, -the massage girl who worked in Westbury off Post- the only one who gave a bbj on the sly for her regulars-then went out on her own and moved from place to place for a while-last I saw of her was down OCR a bit passed the Wantagh Pkwy in an office building many years ago...

Asian Amy, -the massage girl who worked in Westbury off Post- the only one who gave a bbj on the sly for her regulars-then went out on her own and moved from place to place for a while-last I saw of her was down OCR a bit passed the Wantagh Pkwy in an office building many years ago...
Was that a private home on Lexington? Through the gate to the side door.

Cherry Valley, later renamed to Starside. My first ever MP with Latina and black providers in 2005. $60 house fee got you a pretty good 1hr massage, then $100 tip got you covered bj and fs. Good times. Used to advertise in Newsday. Wonder if they are still atound?

Here’s a name from the past that hasnt been mentioned in eons....

Maria the Thick Latina that lived In Copiague. She let you park in her drive way. And then she’d bring you to the back room of her house where it was a little office with a love seat that I plowed her many of times on.

She had a laundry list of upsells. But if she was into you, you could just about do anything to her. The last time I saw her was 9 to 10 years ago. I just split up with my ex.

It was one of my best sessions ever. I took some V knowing I wanted to pop multiple times . Fucked her 4 times over 2 1/2 hours The last 2 times was raw because she ran out of protection. I Said I was ready to blow. She held my white ass in place and let me drain inside her. And that just led to me wanting to do it again to her. Which I did.

Her house was along the canals south of Montauk Highway. She disappeared after Hurricane Sandy...

Here’s a name from the past that hasnt been mentioned in eons....

Maria the Thick Latina that lived In Copiague. She let you park in her drive way. And then she’d bring you to the back room of her house where it was a little office with a love seat that I plowed her many of times on.

She had a laundry list of upsells. But if she was into you, you could just about do anything to her. The last time I saw her was 9 to 10 years ago. I just split up with my ex.

It was one of my best sessions ever. I took some V knowing I wanted to pop multiple times . Fucked her 4 times over 2 1/2 hours The last 2 times was raw because she ran out of protection. I Said I was ready to blow. She held my white ass in place and let me drain inside her. And that just led to me wanting to do it again to her. Which I did.

Her house was along the canals south of Montauk Highway. She disappeared after Hurricane Sandy...
I remember her. Had an awesome bbbj on that love seat. I also remember her ads had a menu of services and costs.

I remember New Holistic and had some good experiences there. I believe that Anna was running the place. Only saw Sophia once but made a mental note to try to catch up with her. The last I heard, she was at a place on 32nd St between Park and Madison, upstairs in a commercial building.
Sophia ended up going to Health Acu Spa which is the spa you referenced on 32nd. I followed her there...she was only there for a couple months...but ended up finding a good one in Joy at Health Acu.

Unfortunately they closed up about a year ago or so and no clue where the Health Acu crew is now.

Sophia ended up going to Health Acu Spa which is the spa you referenced on 32nd. I followed her there...she was only there for a couple months...but ended up finding a good one in Joy at Health Acu.

Unfortunately they closed up about a year ago or so and no clue where the Health Acu crew is now.
I tried to keep in touch with Anna as there was a period when it looked like New Holistic might reopen at a new location. But eventually she ditched the number.

Let’s see if anyone else remembers this one. I think her name was Marie but she lived and hosted in a small house on Commack Rd in Deer Park. She had a room upstairs that looked like a pro massage/bdsm space with a typical massage table and bondage toys hanging on the wall. She was petite and curvy white girl. I only saw her twice for fs and even hit it bare with cip bc she got so into it. Pot smoker but place was clean and neat. Ahhh the memories!!
Nutty Out

billyS

Reign of Terror
Let’s see if anyone else remembers this one. I think her name was Marie but she lived and hosted in a small house on Commack Rd in Deer Park. She had a room upstairs that looked like a pro massage/bdsm space with a typical massage table and bondage toys hanging on the wall. She was petite and curvy white girl. I only saw her twice for fs and even hit it bare with cip bc she got so into it. Pot smoker but place was clean and neat. Ahhh the memories!!
Nutty Out
How long ago was this?