Where are they now?

Any known whereabouts of the petite Chinese RUBY who did the handstands on w49 last year? She is not the Ruby from A-S or GFEAllstars. This one knew no English to comprehend and worked with a Vicky in Hell's Kitchen. She had gone back to China and loved posting pictures of her riding in a 6-figure Mercedes Benz. Just wondering if she is back in the game working to refill her bank account. She was fun and a dynamo.

Thanks.

Anyone know where Lucy is from Ronkonkoma on Portion Rd. Little strip mall next to a hair salon. Pudgy..Big cans and drove a Highlander. Always gave a nice PM and while she is doing it keeps asking is this ok. Gives a high pitched squeal when you start to suck on her nipples.

Gentleman, is there any intel of the whereabouts of Heidi/Mandy? I know she is flaky and in & out of the market, but
those of you who have partaken in her pleasures will all be interested.

Thank you for the recon.
Some time ago Heidi was at AURA Spa as Mandy. It was a while ago. I have enjoyed her for years, and hope to re-connect. I also heard that she is still very accommodating to those that have seen her before, but less for new mongers.

Looking for Dr. Judy from Flushing & Hicksville?
I second this request. Her attempts to muffle her passion while we were at it still arouses me. What a lady. I truly was surprised at seeing how large a following she had on this site because her private part was very tight. For an older lass in the flesh trade her body was very tight.

Very memorable lady.

Regards,

Pops

I second this request. Her attempts to muffle her passion while we were at it still arouses me. What a lady. I truly was surprised at seeing how large a following she had on this site because her private part was very tight. For an older lass in the flesh trade her body was very tight.

Very memorable lady.

Regards,

Pops
Also recall the memorable times we had together but it was what like over twelve years ago so she should be in her sixties by now.

Anybody know what happened to Claire--the wonderful masseuse who was originally at Pears in NYC before moving to Philadelphia? I heard she had legal/IRS problems but I really hope she landed on her feet--she was a lovely person and a great masseuse!

Any known whereabouts of the petite Chinese RUBY who did the handstands on w49 last year? She is not the Ruby from A-S or GFEAllstars. This one knew no English to comprehend and worked with a Vicky in Hell's Kitchen. She had gone back to China and loved posting pictures of her riding in a 6-figure Mercedes Benz. Just wondering if she is back in the game working to refill her bank account. She was fun and a dynamo.

Thanks.
Hey Crazy

I never met Ruby but I have seen Vicki a few times. I love the way she looks but I find her passion is lacking. Just wondering if Vicki provides the same for you.

Shortly following her return from Chinese NY trip the westside midtown spot closed, and then she was out in Flushing. She again went back to China, and then disappeared. She was very funny, even with next to no English and using translation apps. Yeah. I remember that handstand bbbj.