Where are they now?

Yes, actually. The rules are the rules. Not suggestions. Don't like it, no one is forcing you to be here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
I think you and Sophia completely missed the point of his post. Not shocking. The mods have a lot of work because of the rules. Yet, Banacek was complaining about it. So who's fault is that?

Yes, actually. The rules are the rules. Not suggestions. Don't like it, no one is forcing you to be here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
So many people today don't feel they have to follow rules. Whether it be traffic laws, job rules or in this case, a website paid for by someone who makes this site available for free to its members and whose members complain about the rules. As waterclone said, you don't have to be here. Just my 2 cents

So many people today don't feel they have to follow rules. Whether it be traffic laws, job rules or in this case, a website paid for by someone who makes this site available for free to its members and whose members complain about the rules. As waterclone said, you don't have to be here. Just my 2 cents
No one has to be here. There are rules here so follow em or leave. However I feel too many rules make it hard for a place to truly develop into a place that is bigger and more popular in the hobby community.

If no one ever questioned rules, we would still be a colony of Britain. Just saying.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Someone's still salty over my post a few weeks ago.

Your tears taste so sweet. ;)
Salty over some old post? I was responding to the post that I quoted and have, literally, no idea what post you are referencing. You have way too big an estimation of your own importance both on this site and in my thoughts.

Look Good Beauty was a big loss when it got shut down. I got to the point that when I walked in, all 4 or 5 girls sitting in the main area knew I had gone through them all and was just cycling through. Amanda, the tallest one of them, was a favorite. Crazy Vickie (short, prettiest face) was definitely the head girl and everyone pretty much knew it. After a few times of telling one girl that the other one would CIM and that if she didn't, i would just go for her next time, I had several of them regularly CIM'ing me. Yuki (short, cut, a little older) was always a disappointment and looked crushed every time I would motion to another girl. Kelly (dragon tattoo on her back) was hit or miss. I once DATY'd her and she came so hard she laughed for 5 minutes after. I would love to know where they all are now.

Aimee, Aimee.....where are you?

Mongers, please keep a lookout for the legendary Aimee from 3838 and the Hall-of-Fame team, Kathy and Aimee. She usually plays during a summer vacation from her home in Japan for a few months. She is a must-see playmate.

Thanks for the help.