When you get caught...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I don’t know how exactly I am expected to respond when your wives and/or girlfriends contact me. But, I’m just saying, when you get caught and it involves me, at least give me a heads up.

Just so y’all know... Wives/girlfriends don’t listen... when you speak, they apparently have something in their ears that translates your words to another language.

I woke up to texts from a girl...

932DC8E7-260E-44F0-9F07-E55F77766F2D.jpeg 12A65930-3ED0-4F06-A293-13D3FA1F9E31.jpeg 127401DC-3524-4873-8B0E-674F927C78EC.jpeg

The worst part about this one... she’s really mad and he’s really not a client... just a friend that brought me edibles ‍

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Crazy. I'm sure this is the last thing you wanted to see when you woke up.
I totally don’t understand why any woman would reach out to me. Your relationship has nothing to do with my business... and my business should have no bearing on your relationship. They should only be upset if they catch you with a basic bitch... I get paid to leave... there’s a big difference.

From the context of the texts, the gal appears to be just looking for 411 on a physical interaction— Fortunately, that seems to be it...There are plenty of unhinged folk out there who can take our transgressions further.. ie. Stalking, threatening, violence...
I’ll always erase any evidence of conversation via text immediately after a meet..
Stay safe out there

I totally don’t understand why any woman would reach out to me. Your relationship has nothing to do with my business... and my business should have no bearing on your relationship. They should only be upset if they catch you with a basic bitch... I get paid to leave... there’s a big difference.
she reached out Bc any married/attached woman automatically thinks another female is banging her boyfriend/husband.

I don’t understand the logic but it’s something along the lines of why do you need to have any other female friends she doesn’t know. What do you need with them!?! You just want to get in their pants and them likewise with you.

it’s a demented train of thought but after 25 years with the same person I have seen most of it and dealt w most of it.

either way, her problem should be with him and not you unless he was stonewalling her if he dipped the stick or not.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
she reached out Bc any married/attached woman automatically thinks another female is banging her boyfriend/husband.

I don’t understand the logic but it’s something along the lines of why do you need to have any other female friends she doesn’t know. What do you need with them!?! You just want to get in their pants and them likewise with you.

it’s a demented train of thought but after 25 years with the same person I have seen most of it and dealt w most of it.

either way, her problem should be with him and not you unless he was stonewalling her if he dipped the stick or not.
Love should never be so possessive or controlling... but that’s none of my business.

If she indeed saw the messages you said the right thing. You let her know it was just edibles or business is business, because if you would of denied knowing or seeing him it would of made it look like you had more to hide. You've always been smart in situations like that tho so you handled well.

If she indeed saw the messages you said the right thing. You let her know it was just edibles or business is business, because if you would of denied knowing or seeing him it would of made it look like you had more to hide. You've always been smart in situations like that tho so you handled well.
"edibles or business is business" — and what kind of edibles or business is this that is to be discussed in what is a text sent by someone that you don't know, you don't even know if that someone sending the text is male or female, private citizen or some sort of LE?

@Slinky Bender summed the situation up in two succinct sentences.

(post #11) "Personally I think it's best not to respond. I don't see what's to be gained by interaction."

I don’t know how exactly I am expected to respond when your wives and/or girlfriends contact me. But, I’m just saying, when you get caught and it involves me, at least give me a heads up.

Just so y’all know... Wives/girlfriends don’t listen... when you speak, they apparently have something in their ears that translates your words to another language.

I woke up to texts from a girl...

View attachment 8012 View attachment 8013 View attachment 8014

The worst part about this one... she’s really mad and he’s really not a client... just a friend that brought me edibles ‍
I've never had the pleasure of seeing you but I agree that not responding is the best way to go. You're in a no win situation. If the SO has taken steps to start hitting you up then you know there's an existing conflict that you don't need to get involved in. Whether you're a friend or a client it's the guys job to take steps to protect isolate you from this kind of drama. I'm not married but I know the women I date can get snoopy so I take steps to prevent my personal time from spilling into my relationship. Becauseike you said in the text, no matter what you say, the SO will hear what they want to hear. I just don't see how the conversation ends well when it starts out with a question that is framed that way.