When you get called out

Note this was moved here from inside a Reviews & Discussion thread

@Slinky Bender, good morning..
Was there a problem with my review I’m not aware about?
I posted this last night and it’s gone without an explanation, or is it possible I didn’t hit “post reply” it was later last night.

The problem is that you're a fucking shill.

I deleted it.
How do you recon that? because I go to only a few spots? that doesn’t make me a shill. I don’t like the plain vanilla sessions so I stick to places that give me that experience.
I always pay the house fee and never accept discounts.. look at my review history.. I don’t understand how you come to this conclusion.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You can see the note right at the top of this section. Yet the poster decided to ignore our forum rules, throw a tantrum and disrespect Moderators. Yet I'm sure the consequences will somehow be our fault.

Posters should take this as a lesson that I'm serious when I issue warnings.
Screenshot_20230207-142800.png

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
NB we have no way of knowing if any particular review/session actually occurred. Therefore whenever we come into information that ANY of a member's posts was less than truthful we treat ALL of their future posts as potentially less than truthful.

This thread is an interesting read.

I grew up being told "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all."

Thinking about my few posts on here, I have honestly giving less than flattering feedback on a provider.

However, when I give positive feedback, it is because I have really liked the provider. The lesson I'm taking from this is to take a step back and think - What are some of the negative aspects? The pro mixed with the con is what gives the value to the post.

For instance, I'm a huge fan of Camile Jones and Mature Bobbi. My enthusiasm would border on (if not actually cross into) shilling. Even though there is nothing hinky driving my positive opinion - it would still be a less than valuable review.