When was the last time you were offered...

A session for a discount because she screwed up the time?
Discount for being very late (not due to natural reasons IE:snow etc..)?
Discount because well it's a fking discount but it must be a personal discount to you.
OR
Better yet:
When was the last time a girl offered you BBFS as an up-sell or just because.?

Dying to hear what this will bring, especially the last question. I know there are tons out there but I suggest you don't name names since NE is small kids.
Play nice but throw some snowballs as well! That's what UG is all about ..your truth and then the arguement... LMAO

AR
XO

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
A few weeks ago, at the end of the session she asked for only half of the fee, just because I was that good. :)

More recently than that, last week a girl txted me and offered me a "buy 4 get 2 free" deal. I have done similar deals with her and other girls in the past. If you have the cash to spend up front and trust the girl to honor the arrangement, you can usually get a really good price buying in bulk.

The problem that I have with that is that I always feel a little odd not paying her at the session. I feel like I should tip her, even though that's not something I usually do with independent girls. I guess it's my own personal hangup.

Was only offered BBFS once, a year or 2 ago. From a girl at a massage parlor who didn't have her preferred brand of condoms available. I turned it down.