• Yes, dear.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Where are we going?

Votes: 5 3.3%

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • No, your HUGE ass makes you look fat.

Votes: 33 21.6%

• Total voters
After 18 yrs I just say You look fine, however if I don't like the way they look on her, I say isn't that a stain on them, you can't wear them here wear these they are clean I just washed them.

Bigd18 said:
After 18 yrs I just say You look fine, however if I don't like the way they look on her, I say isn't that a stain on them, you can't wear them here wear these they are clean I just washed them.
She's got you trained well! What else besides the laundry does she have you do?

I just like my shit to fit after it's washed, I 'm particular about my clothes, and she always shrinks or spills bleach on shirts etc. So I do the wash and it's done the right way.

I cook too. But I don't do Toilets or windows

Bigd18 said:
I just like my shit to fit after it's washed, I 'm particular about my clothes, and she always shrinks or spills bleach on shirts etc. So I do the wash and it's done the right way.

Can you come over to my house?

Bigd18 said:
she always shrinks or spills bleach on shirts etc.
That's the oldest wife's trick in the book to get hubbie to do his own laundry.

The answer to "do I look fat" is Yes Dear. If she gets upset, you explain "I thought you meant phat".

Bigd18 said:

You sound like your single, might as well be.

I haven't been asked that question in a long time. Not being married and all, I can usually avoid it. If my gfriend asks, it'd be a ridiculous question, as she is no where near fat and could never be mistaken for a fattie. She knows it as well as I do, so if she ever did ask me, it'd be as a joke

Last edited: