Votes: 5 3.3%

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • No, your HUGE ass makes you look fat.

Votes: 33 21.6%

• Total voters
it normally goes in this order?

1. no, you look fine.
2. where are we going?
3. maybe you should where a different outfit. I don't like that color on you.
4. of course, i like you how you are?

This is a very jaded question. Regardless of what one says, you're gonna get crucified for it. That's why I have a small card that I pull out from my wallet and read it to her when she asks questions like this. The card reads:

I love you dearly but regardless of what answer I give you, I will be deemed a uncaring, insensitive, and/or an idiot. Therefore, I reserve the right to not answer this question or any other question regarding your looks, your appearance, your weight or any other member of the opposite sex. My reason for refusal is based on my desire NOT to sleep on the couch this evening. Did I mention that I DO love you?

It's not the pants that makes you look fat .. it's your ass ?

I haven't been asked that question or a derivative of that question is many many many years. I'm hoping I have the cognoles to answer it totally honestly next time I'm asked.

But people don't like hearing the truth not matter how many times they tell you they want the truth.

I voted with the vast majority. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that my wife's ass at 42 is bigger than it was when I first beheld it at 26 is because I decided with her that she was going to bear two children.

Her ass still looks pretty damm good to me.

Most importantly, its attached to someone who's got what they used to call in the old fashioned days "character."*

*Unlike her husband, who merely plays characters and/or writes about them.

Just do the math!

Originally posted by Casper
It's not the pants that makes you look fat .. it's your ass ?

I haven't been asked that question or a derivative of that question is many many many years. I'm hoping I have the cognoles to answer it totally honestly next time I'm asked.

But people don't like hearing the truth not matter how many times they tell you they want the truth.
Hey Casper the answer is a simple equation; the quatitative level of cognoles needed is directly prportional to the amount of cannolies she eats.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
My question is usually .......do these pants make my ass look flat. I've got enough bones sticking out to not worry so much about the fat question (this month anyway)

Yes Dear.

I have been watching this survey and I can't believe I'm the only one that answered with "Yes Dear" out of all the responses. I can't f***ing believe it. I been saying it for 32 years as of last Friday. If she really wants to know, I tell her. I got to admit though. She's the same weight as she was in college. Maybe it works?

Jarhead

Last edited: