When having 2 cups, how do you like yours?

This is an question that I have often pondered: When having more than one cup of coffee during a session, are both cups taken the same way, or a different way for each? Also, if you are like me, you need a little recharging time between cups. In that case, do you make it known to the provider right away that you would like to have a quick one first, or do you simply hope she reads your signals and/or your mind?

On a side note, my last time at Amanda's I saw Alex (of course) and even though we had our first cup within about 20 minutes, we were interrupted at about the 40-minute mark by the familiar knock at the door signalling "time's up". I haven't said anything to Donna about this yet, but it seems that due to back-to-back booking and perhaps other factors the sessions at Amanda's seem to be getting shorter and shorter. A 40-minute "hour" is not what I am looking for. Perhaps some QA consulting is in order.

So, in summary:
Question #1: How do you take your coffee when having two or more cups?
Question #2: How do you work out the timing and/or logistics with the lady?

A note on euphemisms: I know we are free to be more graphic here, but color me bashful.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Since I dont do one hour appointments and I dont use incall establishments, my comments may not be helpful. My ATF believes in quantity over quality and always insists on drinking the first cup quickly. Subsequent cups are slower with more of an eye to, ah, esthetics and variation. But, in the course of an evening, in between cups, she will invariably get that look in her eye that says " enough talk, back to bed". I guess I am making a case for extended visits. However, I am planning a business trip out West that will include meeting a couple of new ladies for 2 hour appointments and these questions will arise- need to leave time for getting to know one another, coffee, recharging , refill on the coffee. And sometimes one cup is enough! To much planning logistics can be a drag on the fun.
take care HP

Response to 2 Cups Question

Well Humble Narator, how the cups are brewed is often up to which provider I have the opportunity to be with. For instance, with a few providers that have dynamite bbbjtc, I at times like at least one cup brewed in that direction. Possibly even both-depending on the mood. With some providers that are better and more into fs-maybe two cups brewed the same or different ways.

As for recovery time, I have always enjoyed some cuddling time, and quite often DATY Time in between cups. As I have grown older-my recovery is a little longer. With someone like Cecilia, who is highly skilled at massage, I often go for the massage in between cups of coffee. This tends to relax me in between cup one and two.

As for the length of the first cup, once again it depends on the provider. Some brew a quick first cup, and others tend to enjoy to give me prolonged teasing. I think the key is the quality not the length of time.

Finally, as to how to try and make sure two cups are brewed. I have always found-being right upfront and direct at the beginning is the best way. At times you just have to be spontaneous, but in most cases, a semi-well planned out date/or session helps. It also, does not leave the provider guessing as to what would actually please you the most.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
A thought....

I think the best credo would be to "rub one out" in the bathroom before you meet the lady.....

From there on your golden......

John J

For the most part, I'm pretty vanilla.

I like the girl on top to start with.

The second time around either doggy style or Greek (depending upon whether or not that's allowed).

Though I have been known to vary this routine upon occasion.

I like me on top, to open her up a bit; then doggiestyle, to open her up some more; all leading to cowgirl style to completion. For the second cup, I'd like to try some more positions, or repeating some from the first cup, then an oral release.

I'm plain vanilla too.

BBBJTC (hopefully) first and quickly ( I am OLD, I need as much time to rest as possible ), then it depends. Often if the BBBJ IS TC, maybe that agin, otherwise F/S (or Greek) in ANY position. (grin)

I have decided

After a visit from my out-of-town, UTR angel, I am now convinced that the very best way is as follows:

1 - hers via DATY
2 - hers via DATY
3 - hers cowgirl
4/5 - hers and mine simultaneous via missionary
6 - hers via DATY (Yes, I am addicted to oral vitamin P)
7 - mine with Tits rubbing my balls, hand around the base and that fabulous embouchure doing the rest.

Good golly Miss Molly!

All that during three hours in the afternoon.

I love Fridays.

Heh There Humble One and Little Guy

Humble Narrator and Little Guy,

Wow-two greats post-you to gentlemen certainly didn't miss much with your two cups of coffee. And a little cream on the top too.

HN,

Did I read that right ?

3 hours, 2 releases ? Holy Shit ? You must be OLD like ME !!! Hahahahahahahaha

[Edited by littleguy on 08-20-2001 at 08:26 PM]

Old, you say?

Originally posted by littleguy
HN,

Did I read that right ?

3 hours, 2 releases ? Holy Shit ? You must be OLD like ME !!! Hahahahahahahaha

[Edited by littleguy on 08-20-2001 at 08:26 PM]
Hey now, watch it! At 40, I am old enough to...uh, what was I saying? ;-)

Actually, there was about 1.5 hours between my two cups. That oral vitamin P just soaks up my time!

Heh There Little Guy

Little Guy,

I guess at my age it sometimes depends who is brewing the coffee. Watch this age stuff-I am probably older then the two of you-lol.