when do you start roaming?

So I've been to WGS a few times; first time had Mimi (i think), second time Linda (who used oil, whereas Mimi didn't). Linda was a lot more fun, with a really sexy school girl voice and a softer touch. Even let me put a hand down the back of her little white pants...

I usually start roaming only during the HJ. When do others start?

-cp

Originally posted by chickpurchase
So I've been to WGS a few times; first time had Mimi (i think), second time Linda (who used oil, whereas Mimi didn't). Linda was a lot more fun, with a really sexy school girl voice and a softer touch. Even let me put a hand down the back of her little white pants...

I usually start roaming only during the HJ. When do others start?

-cp
As soon as the attendant is standing by me head (the one above my shoulders) I reach up and start roaming. Generally speaking, if she moves away to my side or by my feet I can usually tell its just going to be a HR. If she stays put and starts the light touch in response to the roaming and shes wearing a dress I usually reach up and ff them just after the massage starts. From then on its soft touch, mutuals etc TF.

Re: Re: when do you start roaming?

[shes wearing a dress I usually reach up and ff them just after the massage starts. From then on its soft touch, mutuals etc TF. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ain't gonna happen at WGS. They always wear the standard uniform - white pants, white shirt & bra. My roaming there always starts during the HR. The massage is usually too good to make them feel uncomfortable so early in the session. Sure, they know you'd like more but any thought of any extras (other than up top roaming) at WGS are just fantasy I've yet to hear otherwise from anyone.

biggod

The Rifleman
I alway start after I pay the door fee and the girl return to the room and say's shower I said yes as we walk to the shower holding hands I grab the butt to let her know I'm not LE and I want extras. It has never fail. Everyone talked about a place in Jersey that is only a HR place but I'll been their two times and got BBBJTC the first time and BBBJTC and FS the second time. So I think when you are headed to the shower give her a little grab an that will tell her what you are looking for.