When do you "call"?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Go silent on the one who isnt calling you back. Keep chatting up the one you talk to, but stop asking her to tell her sister to call you. Leave it at that for now.

If you go to the club, go because you want to go to have a good time, and NOT because you want to see her. If you run into her, great chance to talk. If not, so what? Hang and have fun.

Agreed, don't pay her any mind and you'll be surprised how they come crawling back (many times anyway lol).

Check out the "War Stories" thread. Too funny...

hahaa... the best is when you call the cell phone and you can * or 3 it and re-record and you end up doing like 10 re-records... there phone rang like 10 minutes ago but the voic***** symbol just comes on 10 minutes later cause you were so busy re-recording..

FAH

hahaa... the best is when you call the cell phone and you can * or 3 it and re-record and you end up doing like 10 re-records... there phone rang like 10 minutes ago but the voic***** symbol just comes on 10 minutes later cause you were so busy re-recording..

FAH
Yeah. That's a great feature, but its easy to get carried away.

There's a cell phone commercial out there that has this guy doing that. Pretty funny.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus

FAH
Guilty as charged!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Three numbers on Saturday...

There is an interesting story here.*** I went to a party on Saturday and got three numbers. I met a 21 year old black girl, a 27 year old Jewish girl and --- the wild card in all of this --- an early 40s Persian MILF (she was dripping in diamonds and, for some reason, found me quite amusing).

I tell you the truth, it goes against everything I have stood for on UG since me becoming a member 4 years ago (4 years tomorrow!!), but I am going to call that MILF. She was kind of hot, had an amazing accent, was a real snob, but nice olive skin and an attitude. She is also loaded!

Anyway, I think the only girl that I would have interest in is the black girl relationship-wise. Pretty, sweet and young. The 27 year old might be too serious minded. The MILF? She is definitely getting a call.

Love,
Gavy

New to the site but not the game. You might want to TM the 21 YO quickly. It makes them remember you but it's not as personalized as a call. Just don't write anything odd.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hey, mandra, that's a real good angle. The power of the txt msg is amazing. I sent her a txt last night, she responded. I sent her one today, same thing...ut she made me wait a bit. I'll send her one in a little bit.

Welcome aboard, mandra. Have fun posting!
Gavy