When a girl stops seeing you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
With the recent revival of the Asian Jasmine thread it got me thinking.
I noticed in that thread some of the guys who she saw initially and multiple times had trouble seeing her even though she was still working. This immediately reminded me of comments from other members when it came to a provider who was hot for a while on here but stopped seeing new guys and some of her original "regulars".
While I can't speak for Jasmine who I never saw or the other girl, I know enough from spending many off the clock hours with several working girls over the last year and half to offer some solid reasons why this happens.

First off the ladies are the same as us. We get favorites, we spend most of our time and money on them but then we move on. They might want us to stick around but for whatever reason guys move on. They are the same. Especially active girls. They find someone they are more attracted to, more money, more common interests.

Or maybe like what I think seems to be the case with Jasmine and the more recent one, guys caught them at the beginning of their run before they had real regulars so it was easier to get access. Once they started seeing other guys they picked who they wanted as their regulars and paired down the others. If a girl is only working part time then her list becomes smaller and she reserves time for who she enjoys spending it with as opposed to say a heroin addict
who is desperate for money and has no other way to get it. These girls will take on anyone.

It could be also, that perhaps you were once a regular but you made a request she found offensive, she didn't want to anger you at the time, but decided she didn't want to see you again.

Or she felt you were catching feelings and felt better to end it.
Of course in this case some girls will milk this situation and we see the john come crying on here but that's a topic for another thread.

But for the most part, girls who do this part time will pick and choose their regulars as they see fit and some guys will get jettisoned even though they were at one time in her rotation.
Just like you guys do.

I know i have caught feelings for some girls. As i read here they all talk that love shit and all say you the only one. And then you ask them to meet up outside of work....THATS when you know for certain. The god for these women is money. Loyalty is to the cash only lol.

So I had an ATF agency gal who fell into the category. Always an over the top almost PSE for me. Complimented me on a few of my skills and made me feel like a million bucks. Could have been my go too indefinitely... Agency informs me she no longer wants to see me... No explanation .. Asked for a reason and offered my apologies for IDK whatever I did.. Could not think of any legit reason she would turn. Have to admit I was upset and dumbfounded...

Following her schedule And some posts I calculated she would see at least 20-30 guys a week ...

Lots of fish in the ocean..
I am over it

I had an FWB years ago a married woman who was not getting satisfied at home we agreed at that start that if it got to the point where it was no longer fun interesting or whatever we either one can end it. about after 18 months things starting to sow down and meetings have gotten less so I asked her what was wrong she was having a hard time now seems she really started to get more feelings towards me than expected that is why she was distancing herself from so we talked and she decided that she had to really end it before things got of control