Whats Your Price now a scam

It seems that 2/3 or more of the "women" on this site are scammers now. This used to be a decent place to poke around in. Not any longer.
It has become a haven for every type of scam.
In addition to that customer service has become non-existent. I have lost credits that I "spent" on a scammer and when I request a refund, which used to work, they just ignore my emails.

WYP has definitely fallen off over the past year, but it's not a "scam". There is a "request refund" option. You have to wait until 7 days after and within 30 days that you used the credits to start the conversation with the person.

I'm assuming this happened very recently, just chill and relax! I have gotten my credits back 90% of the time and sometimes, even when I didn't even put in a request. If the person is really a scammer, just report their profile.

Good luck!

I used to meet few interesting girls and one I stay in touch with. But for about a year nothing. A few will send me a chat but then flake out. Not sure whats a better site.

I have been on this site for more than 6 months, and have not had an encounter or relationship that I would call a success. Lots of dinners and drinks, and women trying to weasel their way out of getting intimate after that.

By explicitly forbidding any mention of sex and focusing on the first 'date' without expectation of intimacy, they seem to attract the wrong type of women - I don't feel justified in spending money on a girl to purely have dinner with her, with no expectation of something in return down the road. While there are scammers and bots on SA as well, I think they have enough of a network effect to crowd them out. WYP unfortunately does not have that critical mass and it results in a waste of time if you are a man looking to meet and fuck women.

Sam, I would almost welcome your experiences :). I have encountered outright scams on a number of occasions. Women wanting money deposited upfront, "I need nice new clothes to go on our date", fake phone scams, "hi handsome, gimme a call" before any chats at all. They do get removed if you report them and in the past have refunded my credits. But now I am fighting with them to get some credits refunded from an obvious scammer and they keep emailing some form letter saying no. And when I have had a date they have been cold and distant. The whole site sucks big time now. I will not give them any more of my money.

I have been on this site for more than 6 months, and have not had an encounter or relationship that I would call a success. Lots of dinners and drinks, and women trying to weasel their way out of getting intimate after that.

By explicitly forbidding any mention of sex and focusing on the first 'date' without expectation of intimacy, they seem to attract the wrong type of women - I don't feel justified in spending money on a girl to purely have dinner with her, with no expectation of something in return down the road. While there are scammers and bots on SA as well, I think they have enough of a network effect to crowd them out. WYP unfortunately does not have that critical mass and it results in a waste of time if you are a man looking to meet and fuck women.
Based on what it sounds like you are looking for, I would suggest sticking to SA. WYP doesn't seem like it's a good fit for you.

Both sites are owned by the same company. But,they are suppose to serve different purposes. Unfortunately, a lot of women have profiles on both sites now, so the lines have been blurred. I, first joined, WYP about two years ago. The first year was a lot better than this past year. The women on there have really gone down in quality. SA has also gone down in quality, IMO. I think ( a site I know I'm not supposed to mention, but hey, that's why all four of my profiles are either banned or under moderation) going under was the precursor. Too many "pros" looking for new places to advertise.

Based on what it sounds like you are looking for, I would suggest sticking to SA. WYP doesn't seem like it's a good fit for you.

Both sites are owned by the same company. But,they are suppose to serve different purposes. Unfortunately, a lot of women have profiles on both sites now, so the lines have been blurred. I, first joined, WYP about two years ago. The first year was a lot better than this past year. The women on there have really gone down in quality. SA has also gone down in quality, IMO. I think BP going under was the precursor. Too many "pros" looking for new places to advertise.
Why is SA so much more expensive than WYP

I think ( a site I know I'm not supposed to mention, but hey, that's why all four of my profiles are either banned or under moderation) going under was the precursor. Too many "pros" looking for new places to advertise.
To be fair, I didn't name any website. I used initials. I could have easily been talking about the multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London. ;)

I believe it about wyp being a scam. I keep getting offers or acceptances and when I pay to unlock I get one reply if that and then ghosted. I don't get why though. Who makes money off that but the site. Is the site the I ne sending fake offers?

When I did get one offer that seemed to want to meet, the next day I texted, confirmed, all looked good, but then she said she had no gas and no cash. I said use Uber and ill pay when you arrive. She said no I have to set up an Uber she didn't have one. Everything pointed to trying to get me to send money. I said no, I don't send money to someone I never met. She said that makes sense. I'm so glad for the validation. Lol.

I lost count of how many 'offers' on wyp I have rejected because I learned the same lesson as you ... most of the profiles are scams. I now look for a description that has more than 2-3 lines in it and something about the city they claim to be from. So NYC profiles that say broadway, times square etc. If the description is too generic, I consider it a scam/fake profile

A little boredom and feeling my way around after all the craziness and I wandered back to WYP.
Two women responded to me with chats and date offers but then they just ghosted and I wasted my credits.
I am certain now that they were bots or maybe human shills designed to interest a guy with no intent to follow throuhg.

A little boredom and feeling my way around after all the craziness and I wandered back to WYP.
Two women responded to me with chats and date offers but then they just ghosted and I wasted my credits.
I am certain now that they were bots or maybe human shills designed to interest a guy with no intent to follow throuhg.
They are clever enough to pull info from my profile to start a chat with me. That led me to believe they now have shills there.

Has this site changed much due to the Pandemic? Or still the same?
It would appear SA going downhill some other site would step up to fill the gap.