What's Your Poison?

Any of you guys have or had a drinking problem?

How much is too much??

Everyone I roll with is hardcore and can drink and pound the powder (Not my thing), just curious. I keep up, but shit its not like I am in college anymore.

I love a big bottle of red, and a strong vodka drink, but as I get older I just can't handle it like I use to. Anyone else concur? Because I am starting to feel like a pussy (No Pun Intended)

One friend of mine is just stupid wealthy and a lunatic in the strip clubs, drinks like its water, he got pancreatitis or some shit and its from drinking? Is that possible?

How much is too much??

Everyone I roll with is hardcore and can drink and pound the powder (Not my thing), just curious. I keep up, but shit its not like I am in college anymore.

I love a big bottle of red, and a strong vodka drink, but as I get older I just can't handle it like I use to. Anyone else concur? Because I am starting to feel like a pussy (No Pun Intended)

One friend of mine is just stupid wealthy and a lunatic in the strip clubs, drinks like its water, he got pancreatitis or some shit and its from drinking? Is that possible?
Excessive drinking is definitely bad for your health. So many issues can develop from alcohol consumption. The liver takes its toll from fatty liver disease to sorosis, which leads to requiring a liver transplant or death.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

How much is too much??

I will say this... I have been in recovery for almost 2 years... I’m so proud of myself for the continued progress I make... addiction has no preference... it has no standards... it will consume you before you realize it... and by the time you realize it, it’s got you by the balls... don’t feel like a pussy... feel like a man for being able to maintain your life without the need for any substance.

Oh it be possible, it is life-threatening and the end ain't pleasant. If he survives (good chance of survival from single bout), further smoking and alcohol use after it subsides (may require surgery) greatly increases the risk of death.

Have any of you been indulging a little more in the adult beverages with all this going on?

I have been, I don't make any excuses, it's not right. But the boredom of no work, no hobby, leaves me not much to do ALL day long. I'm a miserable fuck to begin with, outside of taking walks and lifting some weights at home, what are you guys doing?

Have any of you been indulging a little more in the adult beverages with all this going on?

I have been, I don't make any excuses, it's not right. But the boredom of no work, no hobby, leaves me not much to do ALL day long. I'm a miserable fuck to begin with, outside of taking walks and lifting some weights at home, what are you guys doing?
Been hunting for some jobless S.A. whores lol. Feel like a crocodile in the mud while watching a little baby Gisele stuck not knowing what to do or where to go lol.

How much is too much??

I used to drink A LOT. It was a social thing but I would be drinking all night with friends and I bartended for a while where I drank an absurd amount. I find now that I just cannot drink much without having a horrible hangover, so I cut it way back. I probably drink a 10th of what I used to, or less. Still smoke weed though, but again not nearly as much.
One of the guys I used to hang with got pancreatitis and was in misery. He cannot drink at all. Said it was from drinking and diet. I would tell your friend to make some changes or get ready for the consequences.
I have much respect for anyone who realizes they have an addiction and does something about it. Such a difficult battle that I have seen some win and some lose.

My poison now is navigating my way over to UG dozens and dozens of times a day and absorbing the contributions our esteemed and not so esteemed members— with a smile
I have curtailed my mongering for the time being —-
I do find the SD board quite entertaining reading about the YOLO members going full speed ahead with their addictions..