What's Your Poison?

I was on a Jameson Irish Whiskey kick for a while. (Rediscovering my roots) I was in a liquor store a couple weeks ago and saw a new (?) vodka called 3. It's 2 claims to fame are: 1)it's no carb (no shit, all vodka has 0 carbs), and 2)it is made from soy. I have been drinking vodka for years, so I said what the fuck and bought it, more out of curiosity than anything. I was pretty sure it would taste like shit. My surprise: I like it better than Grey Goose and Sky. It is just as good (to me) as Stoli. Worth a try, to be sure.

What is everybody else drinking? Any new rot gut out there that everybody should know about?

Jack Daniels Single barrel is good from time to time, If you can afford it Johnnie Walker Blue is nice for special occasions.I'm a vodka drinker as well, so that's my poison of choice.

donquixote04 said:
I guess, since your first post is argueably a "review", you don't technically qualify as a 3 shill, but you're pretty close to the line.
A shill would be somebody who benefits from giving said review. Nice try though. I didn't post the link until BigD said that he is a vodka drinker too.

justme

homo economicus
Spawn said:
A shill would be somebody who benefits from giving said review.
I'm not sure that is the PMB definition, which obviously differs from the real definition. See - avatar, '10'.

(We're all joking here, right)

That 3 stuff sounds interesting. I'll have to check ity out.

MegaSquirt said:
Thank you for bringing up that. I saw the website and was having a tough time fi*****g out which is better-the bottle or the girl as seen on the website. :) :)
Yeah, the bottle has a cool little handle. The girl is hot, if not a little caucasian for my taste.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Jermaine Dupri became a partner in '3' so be prepared to see it and hear about it in rap records and videos, a la Jigga's Armadale.

That seems to be the going rate. Corrado's has had it on sale for 19.99 for a couple weeks. Now that I know that I like it, I may go stock up while it's on sale.

Spawn said:
I am having some right now. Smooth as glass. I may have to go get a bottle of Jameson's soon...just to shake things up.

My next booze purchase is Jim Beam Black, have been wanting to try that

Had some Jack Daniels single barrell on the fourth while hanging out at the pool with a nice cuban cigar

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I bounce around. I like my vodka on the rocks or with a little splash of seltzer. My vodka of choice is Stoli Gold. This is if I am in the mood to drink slow and enjoy the night...

I was never a big whiskey drinker...I got polluted at a Place called Tres Coronas one night back in December of 2002 on Jameson's and still shy away from it. I have had Johnny Walker Blue at this lounge on 79th and 37th in Jackson Hts recently. The girl set me and my friend up with two shots a piece for free. I detected the difference...but I am still not a whiskey drinker.

I'll stick to a few beers and shots. If I am on the prowl (you guys know the joints I hang in), I'll switch between Negra Modelo, Modelo or, yikes, Coors Light. I'll also throw back a few shots of Jaggermeister to make me "look like a real man".

Now, Spawn, you can definitely find me at one of the joints we both frequent in Astoria!

Later,
Gavy