whats ur fetish?

I was doing a service call for a customer recently. Their daughter was there home schooling from Hofstra University. Absolutely adorably cute. Bubble butt with baby fat on the thighs. And super adorable face. She looked like the AT&T commercial girl with curlier hair.

And then I noticed she was completely unshaven. Hairy Legs and thighs. I could see a little bit of hair by her belly button. I thought it was the hottest thing ever. It’s so on my fetch list to have .
Too bad you didn’t find her panties in the hamper.

my kinky fetish: hardcore PSE/domination. collar and leash if possible, spitting on her face, FF, DT, grabbing by the hair, rimjob, feet licking, everything degrading. some girls actually accept this domination experience for extra $$.

Asian women have always been my fetish, as well as giving them facials (far and few in between, mainly because I've never been brave enough just to do it) and for whatever reason, women who smoke. Beats me where that last one comes from, but there it is. The smell and the taste of it doesn't bother me, even though I don't smoke. Vaping, to me, just looks comical.

And I always find it fascinating that when people open up about their likes and dislikes, and reveal the thing that they may think makes them so dark and mysterious, turns out to be a fairly widespread practice. Until the advent of the internet, how would you come across other people from around the country, or even just in the city where you live, who share the same fetishes that you might? Pure luck, really, in many instances. You just happen to run into a guy/girl who likes what you like and off you go! Now, it's all there at just the click of a button.

Small, cute, energetic asian, puffy lips, small breasts, cute round ass that I can palm. Smoker's breath is great, too. Betel nut addict is fine, too. (chewing betel nut is a very common addiction is asian countries, right there with alcohol, nicotine and caffeine. Preparation and content varies widely, as well as its affect on the nervous system. But, I have chewed together before intercourse and it sweetens the breath and inhibitions are stilled; awareness is heightened. Like any other substance, overuse has consequences. But, a betel nut asian is a very earthy girl.

Exhibitionism, hands down my big turn on. Love being watched, whether having sex or just jerking off. Let a guy (said he was bringing his gf) watch me pee a cpl months ago just because I’d never tried it. I used to go to quick stay in Westchester to jerk off in some online chat rooms where i could be watched, and I’d leave the curtain open just enough so if anyone walked by and looked in they’d see me. Also left a $20 bill on the bed in plain site so if one of the maids walked by and wanted to watch I’d pay them. Some would. But that’s gone now. Once had a woman I’d see in Manhattan regularly and we’d meet at the NY Public Library Annex on Madison Ave, sneak up to a bathroom and shed watch me jerk off. Back in the CL days it was so easy to find voyeurs. Almost impossible now.

1-A big clit and a stick out pussy. I don’t like innie pussy’s with small clits. It’s almost like God shortchange them.

2-Black and Dominican pussy’s hairless of course. Dominican pussy is almost always impeccable. It’s something the girls are taught at a young age. You could grab any Dominican woman walking down the street and do a spot check for taste and smell, it would definitely pass muster. Traditionally in every Dominican bathroom there would be a small cup by the toilet that they would fill with water so after they pee they pour water on their “Popota”. No pee pee smell happening down there. Now all the smart one’s have a bidet attachment to their toilets to serve the purpose.

It’s hit or miss with the black girls as far as hygiene. Back in the 90s my old partner used to tell me they’re pussy tastes like burnt matches and arm pit. He was half joking of course. There’s nothing like seeing my fat white cock sliding in and out of a nice black pussy. I’ve had some that was so dark it was gray inside instead of pink! Fucking awesome. You’ve probably seen some really blue black women when they smile their gums are gray, same thing down below.

Add Brown and black nipples to the list. Silver dollar size and not pancakes. I’m not a fan of white women from my culture or their pink nipples and pasty skin. The hygiene can be shoddy. Their butt always looks dirty because of the pale skin and their attitude generally sucks. Spoiled rotten usually. Dominican women are hardwired to please their men from birth. Beware of the very light skin Dominican women though. There is extreme racism in the culture and the white Dominicana’s think they’re better than the dark ones. The darker the better. They’ve been made to think they’re ugly and their self-esteem is usually low. Treat them halfway decent and you’ll have want for nothing.

Speaking of a bidet attachment if you don’t have one already get one from Amazon. it’s life-changing, like finding Jesus. You will never go without one again and you will wonder how you got this far not having one. In Japan and other countries they are built into the plumbing already.

Oh, and one last thing. I like fucking lesbians, even the butch ones as long as their hot. lesbians are a completely untapped resource that most guys would normally shy away from. Over the years I’ve had six different ones in my career as a pussy hound. It’s a secret almost all lesbians have; they like a cock occasionally in secret.

Small, cute, energetic asian, puffy lips, small breasts, cute round ass that I can palm. Smoker's breath is great, too. Betel nut addict is fine, too. (chewing betel nut is a very common addiction is asian countries, right there with alcohol, nicotine and caffeine. Preparation and content varies widely, as well as its affect on the nervous system. But, I have chewed together before intercourse and it sweetens the breath and inhibitions are stilled; awareness is heightened. Like any other substance, overuse has consequences. But, a betel nut asian is a very earthy girl.
With teeth like a meth head?

1-A big clit and a stick out pussy. I don’t like innie pussy’s with small clits. It’s almost like God shortchange them.

2-Black and Dominican pussy’s hairless of course. Dominican pussy is almost always impeccable. It’s something the girls are taught at a young age. You could grab any Dominican woman walking down the street and do a spot check for taste and smell, it would definitely pass muster. Traditionally in every Dominican bathroom there would be a small cup by the toilet that they would fill with water so after they pee they pour water on their “Popota”. No pee pee smell happening down there. Now all the smart one’s have a bidet attachment to their toilets to serve the purpose.

It’s hit or miss with the black girls as far as hygiene. Back in the 90s my old partner used to tell me they’re pussy tastes like burnt matches and arm pit. He was half joking of course. There’s nothing like seeing my fat white cock sliding in and out of a nice black pussy. I’ve had some that was so dark it was gray inside instead of pink! Fucking awesome. You’ve probably seen some really blue black women when they smile their gums are gray, same thing down below.

Add Brown and black nipples to the list. Silver dollar size and not pancakes. I’m not a fan of white women from my culture or their pink nipples and pasty skin. The hygiene can be shoddy. Their butt always looks dirty because of the pale skin and their attitude generally sucks. Spoiled rotten usually. Dominican women are hardwired to please their men from birth. Beware of the very light skin Dominican women though. There is extreme racism in the culture and the white Dominicana’s think they’re better than the dark ones. The darker the better. They’ve been made to think they’re ugly and their self-esteem is usually low. Treat them halfway decent and you’ll have want for nothing.

Speaking of a bidet attachment if you don’t have one already get one from Amazon. it’s life-changing, like finding Jesus. You will never go without one again and you will wonder how you got this far not having one. In Japan and other countries they are built into the plumbing already.

Oh, and one last thing. I like fucking lesbians, even the butch ones as long as their hot. lesbians are a completely untapped resource that most guys would normally shy away from. Over the years I’ve had six different ones in my career as a pussy hound. It’s a secret almost all lesbians have; they like a cock occasionally in secret.
Is the a place to find these lesbians?

With teeth like a meth head?
Occasional ceremonial use as a prelude to love-making won't produce such ravaging of teeth and gums. In the misty past it was used just prior to religious ceremonies to increase devotional fervor and for important meetings concerning marriage and other matters, where sweetness of breath and manners were desired. The tremendous amount of chlorophyll and alkaloids unleashed by the chewing of the betel leaf with the areca nut, slaked lime and spices produces a mild euphoria. The breath resembles the scent of a fresh green forest.

Non-addicts will follow the chewing of "quid" with fresh green tea and not continue, but procede to the next activity, be it love-making, plans for the future, pleasant conversation, and not partake further.

However, the addicts are a totally different type of user. They buy their supply in the morning and start chewing and spitting out excess juices and holding the areca and betel fibers incessantly between the gums. The substance remains in their mouth the entire day, constantly refreshing it with a new betel nuts and leaves.

Mostly those engaged in such habitual action are men performing extremely strenuous labor under the hot sun and jungle environments. It is a mild constant euphoric phenomenon that allows one to exert energy under extreme heat, while maintaining focus and energy and good humor and comradery amongst the work gang.

But, such habitual use which is quite different from ceremonial use, is an absolute abomination and destroys the teeth and gums eventually and often leads to gum and throat cancer.

Evening ladies partake more in the mild ceremonial use non-habitually because feminine charm and a brilliant smile are always attributes most important to femininity.

Betel leaf with the areca nut has it roots in asian cultures for many thousands of years and was ascribed health benefits when used with caution and moderation.

In some asian communities outside of busy cities, scantily dressed women at betel nut stands along the roadways sell betel nuts to men in passing cars. It is a very quick exchange with no sexual contact. Rather, just eye-candy and a quick flirt but it is enticing and stimulating. And, it should be known that the scantily dressed ladies with perfect asian physiques engage very little in the chewing of "quid" as it is known as.

It should also be known that the composition ingredients from the many vendors is often quite different. And, from country to country the composition varies so vastly. India's version is quite different from Vietnam.

I am not a habitual user. In fact, the last time that I had a chew was about 6 months ago. Although it is quite tempting. And, some vendors spike it with "unknown" so one must be very cautious who one buys from. It is always quite interesting watching its preparation with a simple sharp knife and raw nuts and leaves fresh from the jungle farms, and a thin slake of calcium chloride spread across the leaves and then rolled and tied.

Further, it is a completely legal activity, in full display and a part of ancient culture that has been carried over from a time long ago. The younger generations partake less and less, in favor of faster-acting and more stimulating alcohol and drugs in pill form. Betel nut is more "your grandfather's stimulant." Some young people in busy cities of Asia almost know nothing about the betel nut cuture that in reality is an addiction not far behind alcohol, nicotine and caffeine. But, betel nut chewig is a fading culture.

Occasional ceremonial use as a prelude to love-making won't produce such ravaging of teeth and gums. In the misty past it was used just prior to religious ceremonies to increase devotional fervor and for important meetings concerning marriage and other matters, where sweetness of breath and manners were desired. The tremendous amount of chlorophyll and alkaloids unleashed by the chewing of the betel leaf with the areca nut, slaked lime and spices produces a mild euphoria. The breath resembles the scent of a fresh green forest.

Non-addicts will follow the chewing of "quid" with fresh green tea and not continue, but procede to the next activity, be it love-making, plans for the future, pleasant conversation, and not partake further.

However, the addicts are a totally different type of user. They buy their supply in the morning and start chewing and spitting out excess juices and holding the areca and betel fibers incessantly between the gums. The substance remains in their mouth the entire day, constantly refreshing it with a new betel nuts and leaves.

Mostly those engaged in such habitual action are men performing extremely strenuous labor under the hot sun and jungle environments. It is a mild constant euphoric phenomenon that allows one to exert energy under extreme heat, while maintaining focus and energy and good humor and comradery amongst the work gang.

But, such habitual use which is quite different from ceremonial use, is an absolute abomination and destroys the teeth and gums eventually and often leads to gum and throat cancer.

Evening ladies partake more in the mild ceremonial use non-habitually because feminine charm and a brilliant smile are always attributes most important to femininity.

Betel leaf with the areca nut has it roots in asian cultures for many thousands of years and was ascribed health benefits when used with caution and moderation.

In some asian communities outside of busy cities, scantily dressed women at betel nut stands along the roadways sell betel nuts to men in passing cars. It is a very quick exchange with no sexual contact. Rather, just eye-candy and a quick flirt but it is enticing and stimulating. And, it should be known that the scantily dressed ladies with perfect asian physiques engage very little in the chewing of "quid" as it is known as.

It should also be known that the composition ingredients from the many vendors is often quite different. And, from country to country the composition varies so vastly. India's version is quite different from Vietnam.

I am not a habitual user. In fact, the last time that I had a chew was about 6 months ago. Although it is quite tempting. And, some vendors spike it with "unknown" so one must be very cautious who one buys from. It is always quite interesting watching its preparation with a simple sharp knife and raw nuts and leaves fresh from the jungle farms, and a thin slake of calcium chloride spread across the leaves and then rolled and tied.

Further, it is a completely legal activity, in full display and a part of ancient culture that has been carried over from a time long ago. The younger generations partake less and less, in favor of faster-acting and more stimulating alcohol and drugs in pill form. Betel nut is more "your grandfather's stimulant." Some young people in busy cities of Asia almost know nothing about the betel nut cuture that in reality is an addiction not far behind alcohol, nicotine and caffeine. But, betel nut chewig is a fading culture.
Thankyou for enlightenment as to traditional use of this nut.