What would you do?

I kinda know the answer but am curious to your responses to the following:
I have a woman working for me who is about 32, hispanic (which I love), tall and sexy. I have a strong feeling she is into me. I am married.

The ? is...would you?

Originally posted by mcheck57
I kinda know the answer but am curious to your responses to the following:
I have a woman working for me who is about 32, hispanic (which I love), tall and sexy. I have a strong feeling she is into me. I am married.

The ? is...would you?
Rule # 1 - Don't S--- where you eat
Rule # 2 - If you do expect to pay dearly.
Rule # 3 - if the little head starts to take over call a professional.

SB

Re: Re: What would you do?

Originally posted by Shoreguy

Rule # 1 - Don't S--- where you eat
Rule # 2 - If you do expect to pay dearly.
Rule # 3 - if the little head starts to take over call a professional.

SB
I couldn't agree more with Shoreguy. I know a couple of guys that probably wish they had rule # 3 because they learned Rule #2 the hard way.

You don't want to do it!

My partner and I are not even looking at our female employees, so that we are not aware of who's beautiful or not...LOL
Unless you want to lose your business. Look elsewhere, but only OUTSIDE.

When I was first starting out in business the office I was in had this guy who was the top producer in the nation at the time. He had a whole bunch of assistants to help with the day to day business he was in. All of them female, and all of them a 2 or 3 out of 10 on their best day. One day I asked him what the deal was. He was a normal guy and I wanted to know why he didn't even have one good looking assistant. He laughed at me and said if he hired a good looking person for his staff all the horny guys in the office would be flirting with her all day and she would never get any work done. They didn't teach me that in college!

Been there, done that, got caught, (as you always will at work) my wife took me back, and its like I've been living in a prison camp for the past 6 years. Thats why I do this Thing, its fast, and no connections emotionally (sic).

yes, DO NOT . . . but if

you do (by accident). you know, like after the christmas party -- bury it with a SHOVEL, and then BURY the SHOVEL.

done to and by,
hated it both ways,
or the best things in life aren't free,
hvb

Last edited:
The ? is...would you?

NOOOOO WAY!!!!
I've seen this several times in my 25+year career.

I watched one guy (we'll call him Perp) do this (after being warned by his friends, me included, who saw what was going on). His object was a big-boobed blonde secretary who was young and enfatuated by the attention from one of the execs. Sure enough the boss found out. Boss's wife was very friendly with Perp's wife....

Then the smelly stuff hit the fan. Perp had to leave (boss made it impossible for him to stay because, I suspect, boss's wife made it impossible for him to keep Perp on board).

Then the big-boobed blonde secretary was told to leave.
Perp went through a horrible, bank-busting divorce, "lost" his teen aged children and died a year later.

Perp was a good producer who commanded a lot of respect. Without him, the business went under about a year later.

Last edited:
Then the big-boobed blonde secretary was told to leave.
Perp went through a horrible, bank-busting divorce, "lost" his teen aged children and died a year later.

THATS WHY I LIVE IN A FUCKING PRISON CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!