What to pay?

I was at an SC in CT recently and had a stripper ask me to give her a "ride to the train station". She said we could stop off at a local motel for an hour or so for $400.

I said "$400!!!" she said, "then how much?" And I did not know.

I can't tell if she is pro, semi-pro or a complete novice. She is dominican and hot as hell and in the LD room offered all 3 inputs once we got to the hotel.

I offered $150 and she said she would think about it.

My question is, what is a good rate for this kind of service?

since its CT, Id give her 250 bucks, if she makes a trip to New york, and stays in a decent place, Id pay her 300 bucks to fuck her up her ass for an hour.

Tips?

Don't mean to be a bother, BUT

Relative newbie to the hobby, looking for direction from my older (in experience) brothers.

Speaking of what to pay,

I've seen the AMP tipping guide 20-30, 40-50, 60-70 (HR,BJ,FS),
but how does this translate to the more expensive MP's (like Soho) and to Indies that charge more in the area of 150-200+?

Also, what about Legit massage places?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tips?

Originally posted by edrag0n2k
Don't mean to be a bother, BUT

Relative newbie to the hobby, looking for direction from my older (in experience) brothers.

Speaking of what to pay,

I've seen the AMP tipping guide 20-30, 40-50, 60-70 (HR,BJ,FS),
but how does this translate to the more expensive MP's (like Soho) and to Indies that charge more in the area of 150-200+?

Also, what about Legit massage places?

Thanks in advance.
$20 to $150. very subjective really, but I will tip more at the nicer spas and I tip more for more service (basically in $20 increments)
e.g. +$20 each for decent massage;nude,roaming;HJ; oral; DATY; CBJ; BBBJ;BBJTC...

and if there's real connection and chemistry (GFE) even more.

if I'm happy, I'd like them to be happy.

IMO the jerk who writes an awesome review for great service and leaves only $40 is just as annoying as a guy who overtips.
but I'm in the restaurant business, so I BELIEVE in tipping.