What should I expect from an overnight stay?

No cash except for donation. Minimum plastic card and only drive license must be packed or you could pay 3times more expensivier pussi price with problem.

You can approximate a friendly relationship with some rare providers, but YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF if you think you are moving into anything like a girlfriend type stable situation. If they sleep over it could be simply that they are tired and they think nothing of sleeping over at a client's place.

As others caution, be very wary of her but also of your own powers to rationalize. You can be a friend, but you are NOT ... not not not special to her. Even if she says you are special to her, she is probably lying to you so that you take her on a trip or something.

Most of these girls are girls are either fucked by daddy at a young age, addicted to heroin or cocaine, or in some other way only used to sex as a way to lube the wheels of life. Be nice to the girl, pay your bill, offer her token favors, sure, but this is not going to segue into a situation where she'd stick with you if you are unemployed for several months. You will always be a means to an end.

In "normal" relationships men use commitment to get sex and women use sex to get commitment. In this equation it's men using money to get sex, and women using sex to get money. As long as your money is spent on gifts that she can keep (versus gifts such as tickets for both of you to see a show), you will be viewed as a source of income. Even if she *thinks* she cares about you, she is probably just rationalizing away the fact that she's renting pussy.

one other caution

Sure, girl's quit providing, but as a client you will forever be a reminder of something that she probably does NOT want to print into her post-prostitution years. So if she's "retiring" that most likely means she's cutting off communications with you, favorite client or not.

Puffin, my creepy college Anthology professor therorized women were built with fleshy round buttocks and pendulous breast to get survival resources from the opposite sex. What motivates us to choose mates, resources, sex, procretation will always be debated, there is no right answer. The majority of us are motivated by our own personal needs and situation. I wanted to add about your retirement comment not directed at you, I believe none of us have the right to announce the retirement of anyone else, it's been done to me by guys I barely know and it's a messed up. I wouldn't walk into a random person's workplace and tell their boss they retired, it's completely unacceptable. Members should never make announcements for other members or providers unless they are very close to that person and have their facts and permission.

Last edited:
Puffin, my creepy college Anthology professor therorized women were built with fleshy round buttocks and pendulous breast to get survival resources from the opposite sex. What motivates us to choose mates, resources, sex, procretation will always be debated, there is no right answer.
It's an interesting topic. Sorry that your college professor was creepy.

My Mom likes to point out that a pregnant woman surely needs the protection of a male because once pregnant, the woman couldn't outrun a predator animal. Regardless, if pregnant women didn't receive special consideration, many of us would not be here today.

Pendulous breasts, what could be better to capture a man's attention? The male eye can ignore many things, but not this.

Thanks for the reminder during this cold weather with so few pendulous breasts on display!

I've only done an overnight stay with one provider, at a her private setting. We had met for an incall once and it was the only time I knew I'd want to spend a LOT of time with a provider, not just a 1-2 hour sessions here and there. Before I left (I wound up staying 20 minutes over our agreed time and she said nothing of it), we exchanged info about setting up a possible overnight.

I got a very reasonable offer from her, and went not knowing exactly what to expect. For me, this wasn't so much about how many pops and positions as it was a very unique GFE. It was agreed that I would leave at like 10am, but we wound up lounging and going out for lunch and didn't part until close to 3pm.

She was the best provider I've ever been with, and we met up for another overnight stay once more that was also a lot of fun. $$$ doesn't grow on trees so I've not been back since, but for a QUALITY provider, I think you can have a LOT of fun with an overnight.

Last edited:
Did an overnight with a girl in Thailand 2 years ago. Was on vacation with the wife after her plastic surgery. They are cheap there, I approached one in the club - the only other non Asian one there and asked how much. $90 USD and it was early! This girl was probably 21-23 and Colombian, banging body!! Went back to my Airbnb and drank by the pool. No one else around - pool was outside and mid level in the tower. We kicked it for a while and then headed up and got busy. The place I had, had a huge library of DVDs and all sorts of shit - punching bag, crazy art sculpture etc. Back to fucking, I busted multiple times. She let me hit and then we would get back to the movie and I'd be so turned on with her sitting nude I have to go again and again. Go sport, she was really nice. Passed out with kicking her out of my place but thankfully nothing was stolen. I fucked up though because I was suppose to go back to the hotel and had several missed calls from my wife. No way I could afford an overnight stay with a provider back in the states.

Did an overnight with a girl in Thailand 2 years ago. Was on vacation with the wife after her plastic surgery. They are cheap there, I approached one in the club - the only other non Asian one there and asked how much. $90 USD and it was early! This girl was probably 21-23 and Colombian, banging body!! Went back to my Airbnb and drank by the pool. No one else around - pool was outside and mid level in the tower. We kicked it for a while and then headed up and got busy. The place I had, had a huge library of DVDs and all sorts of shit - punching bag, crazy art sculpture etc. Back to fucking, I busted multiple times. She let me hit and then we would get back to the movie and I'd be so turned on with her sitting nude I have to go again and again. Go sport, she was really nice. Passed out with kicking her out of my place but thankfully nothing was stolen. I fucked up though because I was suppose to go back to the hotel and had several missed calls from my wife. No way I could afford an overnight stay with a provider back in the states.
$90?!?!? It doesn't get much better than that! Can't even get a HE from a good looking girl back in the states.

I wonder if good looking guys get better rates...

Only time I did an overnight it was with someone I had seen maybe 10 times. Learned from small talk we both like to gamble. Took her to AC the deal being i pay the food and give her 200 seed money (pun intended) and we do whatever back in the room (the room itself being comp).

Obviously this person and me click, because it's a 3 hour drive so we had to like AND trust each other.

Ended up doing 3 pops at various points

Don't do overnights with girls you haven't seen at least 4 times. Alot of these girls will rob you as mentioned in an earlier post. I set a girl up with a 20 wrapped around 30 singles and she stole it during an over night.

I like overnight Arrangements. Some guys they don´t have a girlfriend but still like to spend the evening with a nice and hot Lady.
Sure - this is not for someone who likes " in and out for 1 hour".
It is about knowing someone, talking, going out for dinner or Broadway Shows and get the same Feeling like he has a girlfriend or he is
on a first day. Any yes - sometimes it can be nice to open the eyes and get naughty in the morning together , breakfast and then
go on the way. Overnight Arrangement is not for everybody...