What should I expect from an overnight stay?

justlooking said:
In that case, I have three words for you:

Not gonna happen.
It could happen.

You come up with the right numbers, anything can happen.

The actual question is, is it practical? To that I would totally agree that it isn't.

Most providers, it seems, won't do them till they know a client first. Have to agree with others here, check out the girl you want first for an hour, and then longer. If you guys click, then go for it. I love going over time in an appt, but the one time I booked an appointment for longer than one hour, it was with a very well known provider here. It was also my first appt ever with this girl. We had a good time and I've seen her a few times since (all 1hr sessions). But after that very first hour wth her, I began realizing how two hours wasn't me, and started wishing i could leave (and get some of my money back).

just my two cents....

theapprentice said:
Thanks for the insight guys.
Perhaps a girlfriend would be better.....Certainly would not try it for the first time.....pump and dump as they say in Da Bronx then walk away. You in one direction, your cash in another direction.

Last edited:
Troutman said:
I never do overnights. I fart too much when I sleep.
that brings up another question. When you guys do overnights or weekend getaways with your provider, how do you handle the privacy issues when you go take a dump? Some of these hotel rooms have pretty thin walls and you can hear things in the shitter you don't want to hear.

fumpton said:
that brings up another question. When you guys do overnights or weekend getaways with your provider, how do you handle the privacy issues when you go take a dump? Some of these hotel rooms have pretty thin walls and you can hear things in the shitter you don't want to hear.
That is really funny( to me anyway).

You spend an overnight with some woman, you screw her in the pussy, up her ass and cum in her mouth, do a bit a DATY and then you are concerned that you might possibly be audible whan you take a crap.

BTW - if the walls are all that thin, running the shower and having the exhaust vent fan on should mask any noises if you are concerned about such things.

genius said:
That is really funny( to me anyway).

You spend an overnight with some woman, you screw her in the pussy, up her ass and cum in her mouth, do a bit a DATY and then you are concerned that you might possibly be audible whan you take a crap.

BTW - if the walls are all that thin, running the shower and having the exhaust vent fan on should mask any noises if you are concerned about such things.
I think he meant about hearing her, lol.

popeye said:
I’ve skimmed through this thread and have developed a burning question. I know this may be a digression, but I do wish to ask the question. Does anyone develop a relationship with a favorite provider to the point where she is willing to stay over night of her own accord? Or rather, you pay for an hour of her time, but she stays longer, possibly staying for the night at no additional charge due to her desire to be in your company. To be honest, I have experienced this on two occasions. In one case no additional sex happened, in another we did it till we couldn’t walk anymore.

I’ve always feared paying for an overnight session would make my wallet very light, and her purse a lot heavier. Besides, if we do not know each other well, it will get very uncomfortable fast. Please note that this post is in no way a criticism of others, it is just a question on why one chooses one approach over another.

Regards,

Pops

It has happened quite a few of times with me, on all accounts they were with girls from incall places though, and mostly asian as well; rather, they were more like first/subsequent dates where you get lucky than anything else. From what I've noted, sex is almost always a part of it (if she likes you) when going out with an asian-bordello girl; however, with AMP girls, it's pretty much up to her own moral standards.

Whatever the matter, if you like a girl you've had a session/sessions with, and she seems to like you too; keep your ears sharp if she starts talking to you about a club somewhere or something, or, for Chinese girls, if she begins to talk about certain dim sum places; she just may be hinting for a non provider-client outing :)

acheron72 said:
It has happened quite a few of times with me, on all accounts they were with girls from incall places though, and mostly asian as well; rather, they were more like first/subsequent dates where you get lucky than anything else. From what I've noted, sex is almost always a part of it (if she likes you) when going out with an asian-bordello girl; however, with AMP girls, it's pretty much up to her own moral standards.

Whatever the matter, if you like a girl you've had a session/sessions with, and she seems to like you too; keep your ears sharp if she starts talking to you about a club somewhere or something, or, for Chinese girls, if she begins to talk about certain dim sum places; she just may be hinting for a non provider-client outing :)

Have they ever asked you if you have a girlfriend? Or is this just par for the course?

theApprentice

acheron72 said:
Sometimes they do, but not always. I seem to get that question more in AMPs.
I always get that question, though, I usually frequent asian incalls. Though the last provider I saw also asked me that question and she was black.

The Apprentice...

I would do overnight with a woman under the following conditions (in no particular order):

1) She was ridiculously hot, and to spend a whole night with a woman like that (who would also provide amazing experiences) is priceless.

2) She must be able to provide amazing experiences, which leads to...

3) I must have seen her enough times, and done enough to know she provides great times.

4) She speaks fluent English.

5) She gives me a BBBJ if I take her out to a nice place (club/party/etc) AT the venue.

I might be missing some stuff out, but basically I love to socialize with girls that are willing to socialize with me (at strip clubs, I always pick one girl and chill with her the whole night, talking about everything - I rarely don't get the girl's real name and number). So I would do an overnight just to chill with the girl all night, have great sex, and show her a fun time. I'm the furthest from the guy who just treats providers like they're a service and not human. However, if they're sexually into being treated poorly, then I could do that, lol.

Sometimes they do, but not always. I seem to get that question more in AMPs.
Hahaha, that's so true. When I used to do AMPs. I wanted to build a homemade bingo game to bring with me, with spots that read things like, "Do you have a girlfriend?...You have a nice body!...How does that feel?..." Also, the middle would be filled if she gives you that giant tit-mushing hug at the end.

Last edited:
Booking an overnight stay as the first encounter with a provider is a dumb idea, in my opinion. Much better would be to meet someone for a few times, starting with an hour, and transitioning up to a 2 or 3-hour session. That way you can assess whether you are compatible with each other during the "down times". The last thing you want is to pay the hefty overnight fee and then be wishing she was leaving after the first hour.
I agree 100% with this.

You have to have afew sessions with a provider to know if you can be comfortable to have with you over night. You also want to know if she is any good.

I really love overnight dates. I love great overnight dates in my comfortable, discreet, relaxing location. Sleeping is natural during the night, especially after I wear you out, but there is so much action when we are awake. I usually generate three or four pops with my male friends, during the twilight hours. What happens during the down time? Anything is possible. :)

I am an indie provider, and like many indies, the best way to get an overnight date is to ask me.

Last edited:
I am thinking of offering this to those that have seen me before. Thank you for everyone who shared. I learned a lot about setting expectations and making sure we both have a wonderful time.