What Next?

"Having two or more female sex partners during their teens, 20s, 40s and between age 50 to 64 increased men's risk of prostate cancer, compared with men who had sex with only one woman during each of these time periods."

Damn. You don't need to be involved in the hobby to hit those kinds of numbers.

I think the next revelation will be that thinking about sex too much makes you horny.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by jmp

If I was hitting those kinds of numbers now, I probably wouldnt be involved in the hobby- well, not totally involved at least
HP

Originally posted by Hotpuppy
Originally posted by jmp

If I was hitting those kinds of numbers now, I probably wouldnt be involved in the hobby- well, not totally involved at least
HP
2 partners over the course of a decade? That's really not a lot.

Let's not forget that we start to die the moment we are born.Therefore, I propose that we make a constitutional amendment to assure the people the right to have all the sex they can have before they die.

Will any body second that?

I'll second that !

Originally posted by mercydancer
...I propose that we make a constitutional amendment to assure the people the right to have all the sex they can have before they die...
I'll be happy to second that idea!

Actually, though, doesn't the body actually create new cells, grow and heal itself for many years. And then at some point it stops doing so. Isn't that when we start dying. If we could only find how to keep the switch in the ON position...

I think that frequent sexual activity helps. ;-)

That's gotta be bullshit. A nice deep orgasm from time to time is the healthiest and best thing you can do for your prostate. Repeat as necessary and use only as directed.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by fishfry
That's gotta be bullshit. A nice deep orgasm from time to time is the healthiest and best thing you can do for your prostate. Repeat as necessary and use only as directed.
Absolutely true, regular ejaculation is good for your prostate, but thats not what the report was saying.
take care HP

Originally posted by jmp
"Having two or more female sex partners during their teens, 20s, 40s and between age 50 to 64 increased men's risk of prostate cancer, compared with men who had sex with only one woman during each of these time periods."

The way I read it, this only applies to men.Right? Good!
So that means that I can get all the pussy I want and not worry about a thing.
Sorry guys. Looks like I'm in for a whole lot of fun.

Don't worry, I'll write some reviews.

MercyD,

Well you know you're not in any danger of getting prostate cancer.

Let me know if you need an assistant while you're doing your field research into pussy.

fish

Originally posted by fishfry
MercyD,

Let me know if you need an assistant while you're doing your field research into pussy.

fish
You can be my assistant but, I have to warn you.You have to let me give you a physical every week.So be a good boy and take all your clothes off. I'll even give you a sucker afterwards.