What makes someone an ATF rather than just a flavor of the day?

Both Super voluptuously Hot and Friendly at the same time. They’re super kinky, yet they play everything safe.

I used to see this absolutely gorgeous blonde named Danica years ago (10+ years ago). She only worked out of the high end hotels along 110 , plainview, 495 etc... Gorgeous!! A football QB trophy wife!! Could easily be a Hustler centerfold girl.

She talked obnoxiously dirty. Jiggling her voluptuous ass in front of me asking me if I’d like to shoot all my cum in her. She’d moan, caress herself and pose while riding me. And when she knew I was getting close , she’d grab my ass and tell me to drain myself inside her. But I was fully covered for the entire session.

If I didn’t jerk off a 1/2 dozen times that day, I wouldn’t last 5 strokes. After I’d shoot my 2nd load, I’d shower. We’d talk, she was going to med school. Lived in Seattle. She disappeared eventually. Hope she is successful in her new career.

But to me, she was the true definition of an ATF.

Both Super voluptuously Hot and Friendly at the same time. They’re super kinky, yet they play everything safe.

I used to see this absolutely gorgeous blonde named Danica years ago (10+ years ago). She only worked out of the high end hotels along 110 , plainview, 495 etc... Gorgeous!! A football QB trophy wife!! Could easily be a Hustler centerfold girl.

She talked obnoxiously dirty. Jiggling her voluptuous ass in front of me asking me if I’d like to shoot all my cum in her. She’d moan, caress herself and pose while riding me. And when she knew I was getting close , she’d grab my ass and tell me to drain myself inside her. But I was fully covered for the entire session.

If I didn’t jerk off a 1/2 dozen times that day, I wouldn’t last 5 strokes. After I’d shoot my 2nd load, I’d shower. We’d talk, she was going to med school. Lived in Seattle. She disappeared eventually. Hope she is successful in her new career.

But to me, she was the true definition of an ATF.

i could not agree with you more! i saw her a few times in the exact area you saw her.
every time i see her name on anything or anywhere that reminds me of Danica an image of her pops into my head right away wow what a gorgeous woman that was, no chance i'd ever in life bang such a blonde hottie in a normal life. wish these women would let us take some pics man

i could not agree with you more! i saw her a few times in the exact area you saw her.
every time i see her name on anything or anywhere that reminds me of Danica an image of her pops into my head right away wow what a gorgeous woman that was, no chance i'd ever in life bang such a blonde hottie in a normal life. wish these women would let us take some pics man
I remember a pic of her sitting down in a red top. With her legs spread open. And her hair done up nice. If I didn’t have a wife and could find that pic, I’d make a poster of it. And I’d hang it in my living room like some hunter would hang a deer head. I’d probably rub one out in honor of her . LOL :D

She looked like Jennifer Aniston with bigger tits and a nicer ass. And she was always perfectly golden tan with no bikini lines.

They cum harder than you do and before the session is even over they tell you text them tomorrow and that your that next time they won’t charge you... it goes on until YOU cut them off

They cum harder than you do and before the session is even over they tell you text them tomorrow and that your that next time they won’t charge you... it goes on until YOU cut them off
I’ve had that experience before. Its very exciting at first. But It’s a scary when they’re sending nudes and your wife is asking “who’s that?” when your phone goes off in your pocket. That’s when you’re cutting them off.

Great availability, Always welcoming, good conversationalist, great in bed , all doors open (goddess!!) , super sexy. If she’s not having a good day, you wouldn’t know it because she’s focused on you. And having the confidence of knowing no one will ever find out (except on here, because let’s face it. We have to brag to someone about our conquests) makes the perfect ATF

Different strokes, different folks.

for me, an ATF is someone who doesn’t flake, replies when you text, respects boundaries if you have a SO and is generally someone you can count on not to run you around when you want to see them.

yes, the session and their attitude and how you interact are huge but for me if any of those suck you would never go back.

Making someone an ATF encompasses the whole experience for me bc I only have small
Windows to do this hobby we practice.

My ATF’s:

Gina (Italian Housewife) - same schedule, always at same place, nice older milf who treated you more like a friend than a $

Tessa - was always in Suffolk, younger girl (not milf) who was open to ANYTHING, great chemistry and got into sessions.

Sophia Belle - saw her from the start of her time up here. Don’t think I have to expand on this one. Lol

my .02

I remember a pic of her sitting down in a red top. With her legs spread open. And her hair done up nice. If I didn’t have a wife and could find that pic, I’d make a poster of it. And I’d hang it in my living room like some hunter would hang a deer head. I’d probably rub one out in honor of her . LOL :D

She looked like Jennifer Aniston with bigger tits and a nicer ass. And she was always perfectly golden tan with no bikini lines.

amazing body without a doubt! great memories you're bringing up!
I like when she wore white matching lingerie on her perfect tan (no lines as you stated), never have i seen such a gorgeous woman!