What is the economic benefit of causing congestion?

Alas, fundamental flaw in your thinking as nearly impossible for regular citizens to get gun permits in NYC — so only the criminals will have guns. So perhaps the only ones getting purged will be the regular citizens.
Carry permits. If you want one for your home go for it. City just withdrew their lawsuit preventing permit holder from carrying firearms in locked box to events.

Murder is down because of modern medicine? Please explain
Maybe modern medicine was wrong term EMERGENCY medical care.
Our trauma centers are better, this is because of the war. Also more hospitals are level 1 trauma centers then in years past. Emergency medicine has gone leaps and bounds since the 80's and 90's. A sucking chest wound can be taken care of by ambulance personnel, used to have to wait till hospital. I've noticed every cop, EMS and fireman wearing multiple tourniquets, never the case.

Do you own any RealEstate? If so you would understand. Put your money in dirt. Blow up the world and it’s there tomorrow. Guess it’s how you look at life.
Sorry Bill, I have bought and sold numerous pieces of real estate, especially in Brooklyn, Brownsville was never and will never be the up and coming gentrified neighborhood. Bed- stuy and crown heights were understandable cause of the brownstones. Brownsville doesn't have many brownstones, mostly row houses and projects. Neither are desirable.

I'm done with this conversation. Let's get back to congestion.

I seriously think a lot of these decisions are made to solve a problem... however the idiots that are coming up with the ideas as well as the idiots who are approving them do so without think through the ramifications on the effects it causes elsewhere.

I left NY years ago and came back, think it’s time to start thinking about leaving again.

I believe NYC is heading back to the 70’s again where it is crime riddled and falling apart.
Crime riddled now?? No way

Sorry Bill, I have bought and sold numerous pieces of real estate, especially in Brooklyn, Brownsville was never and will never be the up and coming gentrified neighborhood. Bed- stuy and crown heights were understandable cause of the brownstones. Brownsville doesn't have many brownstones, mostly row houses and projects. Neither are desirable.

I'm done with this conversation. Let's get back to congestion.
Uber is the devil. You know what the U stands for? U turn which is what the all do repeatedly to fetch customers that can’t cross the street.