what is LE?

Regardless, it stands to reason that the first forms of prostitution happened before the dawn of agriculture. Forms of prostitution have been observed in animals from penguins to bonobos. It is very likely our primitive ancestors had the practice in place long before they were farmers and shepherds.

what is LE

Well my wife has shut down my little clandestine grow show. Im not to upset, she has been nervous since our son was born, and I can respect that. But, I still enjoy the hobby of indoor growing. So i am asking for suggustions of what to grow. I am thinking of supplying my salads from the growroom; lettuces, radishes, scallions, bell pepper, maybe bulbing onion?, maybe cherry tomatoes I am trying to get info from those that are experienced. Most of what i find online, is more geared towards starting plants indoors, but I want to finish them. There is no south facing window, all artificial light, just an mj room with new duties. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS- I already have an oudoor veggie garden, and a pretty good sized herb garden. I want to grow the things that cant handle the summer heat or the winter cold. Oh, I know this isnt the most cost effective thing to do, and i dont care, its a hobby, and i dont mind.

LE = Legume Emeritus

PS- I already have an oudoor veggie garden, and a pretty good sized herb garden. I want to grow the things that cant handle the summer heat or the winter cold. Oh, I know this isnt the most cost effective thing to do, and i dont care, its a hobby, and i dont mind.
There is only one thing that grows with the help of my hands. I do that so I don't have to pay all the times others to do it. Unlike your veggies, this product of mine grows only temporarily and then shrinks back.