What I Learned at My First Orgy

Interesting article, but I had a brief issue with the link.

The first time i clicked it (actually right clicked to open in another tab) the article was accompanied by a popup. When I closed the popup, I noticed that the article was about anit-Arab neo nazis. I thought WTF? I closed the tab, repeated the procedure, and then got no popup and the correct article.

Just a heads up in case anyone else has an issue, try a second time before posting that the link is bad (like I almost did).

Story was pretty good, definately from the female perspective. Jez, where the hell can any of us find some orgy action around here? I was thinking of hitting up leTrapeze one night, but i dunno...plus, it's expensive!

Last edited:
I was thinking of hitting up leTrapeze one night, but i dunno...plus, it's expensive!
Well, that's all a matter of perspective. I'm not an orgy guy (not that I'm not interested, but not opportunity) but if you look at 1-1 monger experiences, associated times, and compare to leTrapeze (which I know nothing about) it may work out. Just a thought.

Story was pretty good, definately from the female perspective. Jez, where the hell can any of us find some orgy action around here? I was thinking of hitting up leTrapeze one night, but i dunno...plus, it's expensive!
Follow the link. Her name is Jacky Joy. I do not know if she is still in NYC doing this, but I went to one of her GBs, and if your not comfortable in the room with 10+ other naked guys, this ain't for you.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35394

My hubby and I were/are swingers... I say "were" cuz we almost don't swing much anymore, that is, once we became a couple provider, we've loved this so much more than we did our swinging experiences. Gangbangs and orgies rock, we have thrown a few events where everyone gets to play, we charge about $200 and the event can run 3-4 hours.

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Married Couple Adventures
Phlirty Phun Phantasies & Erotic Encounters in Phoenix

Last edited:
orgies/gangbangs are definitely fun!

yes, my girlfriend Rachel and I are swingers as well as couple providers. we swing for fun and profit, depending on the situation. we go to about 2-3 swinger events a week and we do sessions as a provider couple 5 days out of the week. In NYC where we are based out of there are always new interesting parties to meet people and have fun at! we have met a few really hot girls who love gangbangs/parties and we love sharing with others :)

Deciding Who Pays

yes, my girlfriend Rachel and I are swingers as well as couple providers. we swing for fun and profit, depending on the situation.
So how do you differentiate who you "swing" with for fun, and who you provide to? Don't most clients assume they should just get it for free (or that you should be paying them - lol).

We decided to just avoid all the confusion - we are professionals now, we have a very small "inner circle" of long-time friends that we play with, everything outside the circle is scheduled via our provider website.

xxoo

answer to question

for us, we are lifestyle nymphos...

it goes without saying that if we are at a sex party as swingers we are not charging anyone. at the same time, we choose who we play with based on who we are attracted to. so its possible there are people who approach us and we say thanks but no thanks.

when we swing as providers, the client is making the choice to purchase our time and in doing so is helping us to be selective in whom we swing with, but in a different way.

everyone has a different approach to this type of stuff and I would say most people are not as laid back as us (and our girlfriends too!)

we live in NYC where things are totally different from the rest of the country. we love what we do, and we like to do it as often as possible with the right people!

very cool. sounds like we should plan to extand our next tour to the NYC area and have some fun *giggle*

xxoo

Trip to NYC

Hey, what about me ???????? LOL!!
Joking aside, Chrisine, I have met Ben and I think that you will have a lot of fun with him
and his lady friend.

If you do come to NYC, please send me an email I registered on your site.
Make sure you stay for awhile. Other than Ben, there is virtually no one who does what you
both do and I expect that you will do very well.
If you are nice, I will even do a *** review and do my best to get you back on that site.

Possible Tour to NYC

Hey, what about me ???????? LOL!!
Joking aside, Chrisine, I have met Ben and I think that you will have a lot of fun with him
and his lady friend.

If you do come to NYC, please send me an email I registered on your site.
Make sure you stay for awhile. Other than Ben, there is virtually no one who does what you
both do and I expect that you will do very well.
Many thanks for registering at our site, we would love to visit NYC, so it's great you registered at our site as we will test the waters through our mailing list / newsletter first.

If you ever have a reason to visit Phoenix, please look us up.

xxoo

Nice to see you around Christine

Hey Flirty Christine,

Sorry, I doubt that I will be in Phoenix for a long time. Las Vegas will be the closest that I will get for awhile. It will have to be on my territory, security assured LOL!!