What happens when you get bored of the hobby

When I first started on this hobby, I said to myself, "I'll never cross that line into fs". After a while, HE's just weren't doing it for me anymore. So I went to one of my favorite providers and got something extra. That kept me going for a while. But soon after, that also got old. So I got some more extras. Now, I'm starting to feel like that's getting old also. Am I just getting old or does everybody (or at least other people) go through this?

billyS

Reign of Terror
You are not alone

No I get tired of it too. I haven't had the urge to see a hooker in a few months.
Previously I lost interest in AMPs and still have no desire to go get a hand job while trying to squeeze a tit or finger a pussy at an uncomfortable angle. At one time most of my reviews were of AMPS. If Newsday had a new AMP with a 516 number I was there.

As much as I like Shy, I have not been to the peeps in over a year. I just have no desire.

Who knows, maybe this will pass, but right now I have no desire to have sex with someone who really doesn't want to have sex with me, she is only doing it for the money.

It is weird but that is the way I feel right now.

I'm not going to start a thread saying that I'm retiring from the hobby because I know eventually I will want strange and either go to Sanford or check out a CL/BP girl.

Until then I'm very satisfied having sex with woman I know are doing it because they want to have sex with me.

Thanks guys. That's not a bad idea Duckman. Maybe it's time for one.

You know billyS, that's kinda how I feel. I've never thought of myself as sentimental but if the girl's not as into it as I am, I just can't enjoy it. Now that I think about it, I feel the same way with women I date. If nothing else, taking a break will definitely benefit my wallet.

I hear ya, some guys are more wired for this, some (probably like me or you) are somewhat wired to it, and others say they would never pay( so says them)

I usally am a AMP kind of guy because to me its the best value, and most intimate, depending on how well you get to know the girl, and who knows from there. However i had my first lap dance the other nite. I was thinking i would try it because what the hell you get to grind with a great looking girl of your choice. So we are doing it she's grinding on my dick, breathing getting heavy, and she says 5 minutes is up do you want to go again? i declined, to costly. I guess now i will try different girls until i can cum within 5 minutes, so in that sense it can be fun

BTW, i don't think all providers dislike having sex or providering something sexual to some guys and some do get into it.....they just want money either way

Never get tired of looking for the hottest girl out there. You never know who you will run into, so it's fun looking. As for repeat business, you find a place you are comfortable with and stick to it. I got started in Atlantic City, I was brought to a place by a foot taxi off the boardwalk. Best place I ever went to, hottest young things in there! All of the girls in there early 20's at best. Not cheap but perfect. Never found one like it on Long Island, but half the fun is in the search.

I sour on it. And then I become obsessed with it again. It seems to come over me in waves.

I imagine we all know of guys that have gone on self destructive whoring binges, from time to time.

Interesting. I've been trying to avoid strip clubs simply because to me, it's an even bigger exercise in frustration. I guess lately, they've been more lax in the no-touch policy, but still, unless you go into a VIP room, there's not a whole lot you can do with the girl. For that reason, I've been going to an AMP, SB and independent providers (for different things of course). You guys know about bliss theater? It's $50 to get in (seems a little steep for a strip club type of place).

Maybe like Duckman said, a break might be the solution (don't tell Gigi...lol).

Interesting. I've been trying to avoid strip clubs simply because to me, it's an even bigger exercise in frustration. I guess lately, they've been more lax in the no-touch policy, but still, unless you go into a VIP room, there's not a whole lot you can do with the girl. For that reason, I've been going to an AMP, SB and independent providers (for different things of course). You guys know about bliss theater? It's $50 to get in (seems a little steep for a strip club type of place).

Maybe like Duckman said, a break might be the solution (don't tell Gigi...lol).
I think you should be safe from Gigi.