What happens now with Spa closures?

my personal feeling - the police will close them down as fast as they open, as long as the shut-down of the world remains in effect
I wouldn't be surprised if they start texting regular customers at first just so they don't have to appear on the street. Whether the police a) notice a surge of men coming and going from any particular location and b) are willing to go in and do something about it remains to be seen

I wouldn't be surprised if they start texting regular customers at first just so they don't have to appear on the street. Whether the police a) notice a surge of men coming and going from any particular location and b) are willing to go in and do something about it remains to be seen
One of mine texted me. I got all excited. She’s selling masks. I ordered 2 boxes.

Used to see my regular AMP lady after I tried non Asian flesh and she would set me right. Remind me why I should not stray with an over the top performance- as if she knew I strayed.

Interesting outcome of current closure/ isolation is without my regular there to set me right the desire to monger has diminished. Add the risk factor of the pandemic and it hasn't been worth it.

I guess my regular(s) have me trained. Who needs nukes to take over the world when AMPs can make a man lose his mind. The AMP in all its variety of establishments is truly China's chief export.

Regards,

Pops

Used to see my regular AMP lady after I tried non Asian flesh and she would set me right. Remind me why I should not stray with an over the top performance- as if she knew I strayed.

Interesting outcome of current closure/ isolation is without my regular there to set me right the desire to monger has diminished. Add the risk factor of the pandemic and it hasn't been worth it.

I guess my regular(s) have me trained. Who needs nukes to take over the world when AMPs can make a man lose his mind. The AMP in all its variety of establishments is truly China's chief export.

Regards,

Pops
Their chief export has changed to PPE for a virus they spread!

Regards,

Pops
You can't forget about the Koreans.